Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Someone else could have had that pair to wear cheaper though.

Sure but that's not how the world works. Let's say you find a $100 bill on the street. Are you going to ask if someone dropped it or look for someone to give it to? You just keep it. Anyone you ask will say "yeah that's mine thanks" with the quickness. Back in '07 I found a mint OG iPhone on the counter at Sephora and I ended up handing it over to an employee because of my girl. She wouldn't have stopped giving me moral lessons if I kept it. I still regret handing that phone over. I bought the 3G the following year, but at that time that was a shiny new $600 phone while I still had my pos black razr v3. I doubt that employee ever gave it back to its original owner.

Sure but that's not how the world works. Let's say you find a $100 bill on the street. Are you going to ask if someone dropped it or look for someone to give it to? You just keep it. Anyone you ask will say "yeah that's mine thanks" with the quickness. Back in '07 I found a mint OG iPhone on the counter at Sephora and I ended up handing it over to an employee because of my girl. She wouldn't have stopped giving me moral lessons if I kept it. I still regret handing that phone over. I bought the 3G the following year, but at that time that was a shiny new $600 phone while I still had my pos black razr v3. I doubt that employee ever gave it back to its original owner.
The world doesn't have to work that way my friend, you handed the phone back over because it was the right thing to do. You never know, the employee probably did return the phone or gave it to the customer service department. A shoes main purpose is to be worn, let the people that want to wear the shoe have a chance before you purchase them just to resale for a higher price.

The world doesn't have to work that way my friend, you handed the phone back over because it was the right thing to do. You never know, the employee probably did return the phone or gave it to the customer service department. A shoes main purpose is to be worn, let the people that want to wear the shoe have a chance before you purchase them just to resale for a higher price.

I didn't flip that shoe from eBay. There are plenty of cheaper 3s to buy if someone really wants that silhouette. Why should anyone hook up a random person that didn't put any work in for free? I used to fix my family's and friend's computers all the time using hours of my time for free. If they took it to the shop they would've had to pay $100+ depending on what I did (cards, ram, virus/malware removal, OS reinstall w/ backup,etc.) When I needed a favor that they could help out with, they all would say they "didn't have time." Finally I got fed up and now if anyone asks me if I know how to fix computers, I just say no. We don't live in some communist utopia. If everyone were altruistic, it would be a different story. Why should I be a sucker that people take advantage of?

I didn't flip that shoe from eBay. There are plenty of cheaper 3s to buy if someone really wants that silhouette. Why should anyone hook up a random person that didn't put any work in for free? I used to fix my family's and friend's computers all the time using hours of my time for free. If they took it to the shop they would've had to pay $100+ depending on what I did (cards, ram, virus/malware removal, OS reinstall w/ backup,etc.) When I needed a favor that they could help out with, they all would say they "didn't have time." Finally I got fed up and now if anyone asks me if I know how to fix computers, I just say no. We don't live in some communist utopia. If everyone were altruistic, it would be a different story. Why should I be a sucker that people take advantage of?
You're learning how the world works. America at least.

How I feel if someone really wants the shoe and has the money for it why not sell it to him? The REAL sneaker community help out their fellow sneaker enthusiast and think nothing of it. Real sneaker enthusiast are not in it to make profit and status, they're in it for the love of the shoe. 

How I feel if someone really wants the shoe and has the money for it why not sell it to him? The REAL sneaker community help out their fellow sneaker enthusiast and think nothing of it. Real sneaker enthusiast are not in it to make profit and status, they're in it for the love of the shoe. 

I love the shoe but unfortunately this is what the sneaker game has become. If you can't get the shoes for retail, you either don't get the shoe or you pay more. Do you have any idea how many shoes I've wanted and couldn't get? Look at all the yeezy mess. I don't think it's cool bragging about having 20 boxes next to you on IG while other people have none, but what can anyone do about it?

I love the shoe but unfortunately this is what the sneaker game has become. If you can't get the shoes for retail, you either don't get the shoe or you pay more. Do you have any idea how many shoes I've wanted and couldn't get? Look at all the yeezy mess. I don't think it's cool bragging about having 20 boxes next to you on IG while other people have none, but what can anyone do about it?
I understand that and it's disappointing too. I just feel like it shouldn't be such a hassle securing shoes. These raffles are a double edge sword and when you see people bring their whole clan while that one person has one ticket that decreases that person chances of securing the shoes and some raffles can be rigged. All in all raffles are pure luck, not work. Sure that person can go town to town to input raffles but not everyone has the amount of stores and abilities to do what that person calls "putting in work". All I'm saying if you have multiples, help a person out that really wants the shoe. If they have the money to cover the shoe why not sell it to them. No hard feelings
ohwell.gif

im not here to find steals for other ppl that want to rock them. i find steals to make a profit and i like the hustle.  i just found DS space jams for $350. you damn right im bringing them to FlightClub and pricing them at $800

in fairness, the auction was a bidding auction and not a buy it now so everybody had a chance to get them.  they slept and i bought it and flipped it.  its not my fault nobody put in the work that i did to secure those shoes. hard work pays off

Back
Top Bottom