Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Ended up paying $420. Never see any legit DS sz 8.5 so I didn't think twice.

That was a steal. Good job man! The '88s are serious heat. I wouldn't think twice a scooping up a pair for that price. I regret selling mine for $700. My WC 4s would have their older brother.

had 4 or 5 pairs of these and sold them all smh

got a pair back but it's my daily an could use one more

Kicking myself I never picked these up since I had a few older pairs. Saw a DS pair at RoundTwo for $450 a few weeks ago and regret I passed smh

Last edited:
I just legit checked my pair with the guides I've seen posted and YouTube video comparisons between fake and real pairs and mine measured up I paid like 325 from eBay I was shocked maybe ppl avoided them because the seller said he tried them on and they were pre creased but they measured up to be legit.. One thing I was scared of was the fact one shoe was taller than the other but everything matches to be legit I mean the stitching, the jumpman, the box & its quality control stamp, the cement print everything I guess there's just a flawed shoe due to shoe height and creasing anyone ever experience this with Jordan brand on these? Feedback is welcome

Think it's wise to track down a pair of 88s or think they will retro next year since they are releasing 3s ?

I had a pair but it was too tight and sold them :frown:

Man I need a pair...

I promised myself I'd only stick to remastered releases, but those 2013s look so good.

Last edited:
I was offered $600 for my DS size 13
nerd.gif

That thought has always crossed my mind also.  I just can't do it

How do these run? I can't find any size 9 pairs, and some 9.5 pairs have popped up. My WC IV's are a 9.

Back
Top Bottom