Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Heard they were bringing back the Black 3s as well with the Nike Air on the back. I wonder if they are gonna do this with the fours as well next year... Either way both will be copped. Glad all I copped in 2011 from the 3s were the True Blues. Maybe too early for me to dream of Black Infrared 6s with Nike Air on the back but hey a guy can dream right?

*for all the people with the 2011s just do this.
cm-21545-650528a3316409.gif

Been waitin for these a very very long time.  Was too young and too far in the sticks to appreciate the OGs on these but will def be trying to find me a pair when these come around!

im ****n ready for this but this **** gunna b crazy i wondern how mfos gunna pre buy this cause i think im have to cause aint no way im waitn in line

i think it will be this release (price-wise) that's going to make me step back and think hard about dishing out money to JB's pockets.

JB knows the thirst for NA is real so they slap it on the back and raise the price by $40.

This release will open the flood gate for future releases with this increased price.

It's really a shame.

Pass...

I just bought WC3's 2 years ago. I don't give a **** about Nike AIR...

That's money saved. And what's sad is, WC3's sat on shelves 2 years ago. Now they'll sell out in a matter of moments due to the hype machine nowadays

I don't get the corny *** sarcastic joke

View media item 211673

You wouldn't
Will be passing on these just because I am content with my 2011 pair. It's funny because many people complain about the III's not having the Nike Air on the back and when they finally get them they complain about the price. Justly so I might add, but in the end if you really want them then you will buy them.
lol. I bet they low key triple copping

Most likely will be passing on these, but if the true blues came with nike air.... :nthat:

View media item 211802
:smokin

pass or not, these will sell.

sad part of this so called "game"

i'm not disappointed that these are priced at $200 because JB has every right to make profits as a company. i'm just disappointed (especially seeing the comments in here) that people are willing to buy it at that price which in turn gives JB the incentive to mark up other future releases.

don't really care what others think but at the end of the day, it's just a shoe. i can live without these. it really is not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom