Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

i hope b grade's drop but if they do i can see the store managers not doing phone orders

Last edited:
I have to be honest, I went in with a negative mindset. Talking about I haven't been successful with eastbay for a minute. I clicked right away, all I got was error with adding to cart. I was fainting out, till I kept on till I saw it hit. Thank you eastbay, nice to be back !!  
nthat.gif
Congrats man! Glad you were able to get a pair. I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. Got the error with adding to cart.....after 30 mins of trying I stopped and needed to leave the office to go home. I guess being patient pays off.

with so many folks getting to cop online (some multiple pairs)... the quantity of these shoes must have been in the 100,000? or maybe even more....

The stories in here do not match that stories around my area and friends I've got all over the place. This definitely was not a easy cop for the masses, check twitter. Don't know where some of y'all be pulling these numbers from.

Last edited:
Paypal has a procedure to make sure funds are secure, and then they put it back in your account than take it back. So dont worry its like you guys havent done online before. I understand the uncertainty but if you got the email confirmation just be calm and patient you will be blessed soon. 
i rarely use paypal, only for instances like these..hate the fact that i dont see the transaction immeditately

To those who copped off NDC, when you clicked the twitter link did it go the a product not available page?

If so did you refresh or kept on clicking the link until the AJ3 page came up?

To those who copped off NDC, when you clicked the twitter link did it go the a product not available page?

Clicked on the link within a few secs and it was product not found. Closed tab and clicked again probably 12-15 times until the product finally came up.

Clicked on the link within a few secs and it was product not found. Closed tab and clicked again probably 12-15 times until the product finally came up.

Thanks for the quick reply, were you able to get a pair off NDC?

Paid for express shipping ($30.99) and still have not received ship confirmation. FNL twitter was saying 3-5 business days to process orders before shipment, but that's ******ed as their site advised delivery on Friday. So not sure which to believe..

Didnt get anything like that. Clicked it. Went straight to the shoes. Grabbed my shoes, put it in cart, and checked out.

Congrats man! Glad you were able to get a pair. I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. Got the error with adding to cart.....after 30 mins of trying I stopped and needed to leave the office to go home. I guess being patient pays off.
Damn bruh sorry to hear that, I actually got to checkout after 30-40 min. So it worked out alright. But ppl are saying they're may be a restock on march 23. So maybe then, fingers crossed. I think the reason eastbay had stock till late, was strictly they're system reacting to an overload. Better than just shutting down any day. When I called today to confirm my tracking, the guy told me that these were very limited with respect to the numbers they are used to getting. Nike sold out right away, maybe they're system can handle it. Who knows ? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom