Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Finally got that shipping confirmation. Tuesday it is. FNL raped me on shipping and taxes. Total was like $225

Can't wait for Mines to come in...I'll pay $200 for True OG's & better quality..Hopefully it's more to come

How old are you? A better quality shoe is the 2003 white cement and can be had for almost the same price.

What exactly is the whole SPA screen? I copped my pair n NDC . It took me 15 minutes to checkout and it still shipped :pimp:

How old are you? A better quality shoe is the 2003 white cement and can be had for almost the same price.

What exactly is the whole SPA screen? I copped my pair n NDC . It took me 15 minutes to checkout and it still shipped :pimp:

It's just a countdown timer screen and it auto refreshes for you.

I help people on here everyday, literally. I've picked up shoes, mailed them to people not making a profit, give out info and offer advice. Try to be positive and look out, but some Jordan threads it seems like there is just blood in the water and most people are sharks. I can't stand people gloating about copping 15 pairs and posting just to piss people off that didn't get one. Who gets 15 pairs? Idk,
kinda went off on that post but it felt deserved.

I tried to post some helpful comments/tips/suggestions in this thread earlier. I literally had people telling me I shouldn't help new people out. The info I gave wasn't a secret background link, insider info, or anything like that. I simply gave some helpful tips because I was under the impression that this was a community run by sneaker enthusiasts, for sneaker enthusiast. Some people hate/suck so much that they can't stand to see others prosper or do well. Haters.

- Jason

Used FNL backdoor link and order shipped.  Worked for me and will be here on Monday.  The backdoor link I had went live like 2 minutes early so checkout was easy on FNL.

While I don't trust FNL as much, their winners circle program and $20 off is nice.  Between these and the restock yesterday I'll get $60 towards next pair.  Nice program they have.

Just got my shipped confirmation from Finishline. They will be here Wednesday. I was too cheap to pay for overnight.

- Jason

Last edited:
I tried to post some helpful comments/tips/suggestions in this thread earlier. I literally had people telling me I shouldn't help new people out. The info I gave wasn't a secret background link, insider info, or anything like that. I simply gave some helpful tips because I was under the impression that this was a community run by sneaker enthusiasts, for sneaker enthusiast. Some people hate/suck so much that they can't stand to see others prosper or do well. Haters.

- Jason
Yea, I hear u on that. Seen it in other release threads also. I understand it, but I think by posting, you still help a lot of NTers out.

uh. Still to update on my shipping, had to call and confirm my visa payment. good thing I did or I think it would of been canceled.

Got shipping information from Finishline so happy, but I didn't get my correct size.

Good looks to dude that posted that weird site.

I was worried because of all of the security risks but I said to hell with it and took a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got FNL shipping confirmation. Was nervous cause i got greedy and put two pairs on one order. Good luck to the ones still looking

Missed grabbing these but going to set aside 200 and hope for a restock. I don't mind waiting fingers crossed that if they do restock that I can get through. Tried just for kicks wed online and couldn't get to product page.

Back
Top Bottom