Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

b0f031eb_cookie_monster.gif

ernie looks so happy for him

Just got my cancellation email from FNL for my size 6.5 Retro 3 '88 (GS) that I placed on the Thursday morning restock. Now I gotta figure out how to break the news to my nephew. SMH:smh:

hey some guy on craigslist is offering $250 for deadstock w/ receipt. Should I be worried about this? sounds to good to be true. he said $250, "firm" but I thought about it and if he bought them for 220, he'd only be making a $30 profit. I mean there aren't already fakes out are there? anyone hear anything like this?

I just purchased a size 11 for $275 shipped. Hurts my stomach a little to spend thta much but it was the lowest i have seen since ive been searching since i missed out on the original release. Try kixify.com or haggling with some of the sellers here on NT! People will work with you! Good luck to all still trying to cop a pair for a relatively cheap price!

i would get tagged pictures of them first, and they have fakes of all the shoes out there just not as much. But he could just be trying to flip them real quick to make some quick money, put them up on the legit check and youll get an answer!

hey some guy on craigslist is offering $250 for deadstock w/ receipt. Should I be worried about this? sounds to good to be true. he said $250, "firm" but I thought about it and if he bought them for 220, he'd only be making a $30 profit. I mean there aren't already fakes out are there? anyone hear anything like this?
I sold my extra pair for retail, the first day I got them in the mail. Maybe people aren't always out to make money. 

Why'd he put it on Craigslist then...it just says "Only today, have to sell" with a pic of it and the Jokers. I'll inspect it before forking over the money. 

Print this article and take it with you :smile:
Receipt are nice, but what's to say he is still selling the fake and kept a real pair. Seen it before smh
http://www.solesupremacy.com/2013/02/and-drama-continues.html

Why'd he put it on Craigslist then...it just says "Only today, have to sell" with a pic of it and the Jokers. I'll inspect it before forking over the money. 

Some may need to just get their money back I got lucky of off Craigslist and paid $240

Paying $240 for a pair of sneakers is lucky? HHAAH oh man NT never ceases to amaze me.

Retail on a lot of sneakers is more than $240. How's it NOT lucky to come up on a pair for $15 over retail plus taxes? Especially when it's long sold out? You sound like a chump with your post above.
honestly there aren't a lot of sneakers that retail over $240 at least not basketball shoes.

Allreds don't hate on what people do w/ their money. you just end up looking bitter cause you couldn't cop, don't make enough money or just don't care for J's and other bball shoes, i could care less.
w/ comments like yours maybe you should just...
View media item 226012

No, for some reason every time I wanted to type anything it brought me to a "Visit Texas" page. I went looking for used tires today in them, worn them now 9 times, no cracks, no chipping, I'm impressed with them so far
I'm impress with mine too.  I pulled it out of the box 5 times to look at and admire and no cracks yet.  that's a good sign!

Some may need to just get their money back I got lucky of off Craigslist and paid $240

Maybe he didn't pay $200 for them and would rather have $240 now than wait possibly weeks and deal with all the flakers to try and get $300+

Back
Top Bottom