Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so.

But I think no one really bought because of the color way / style.

I was almost gonna pull the trigger, but didn't, and thank God.

As far as recent leather on 1s goes: Vegas 1s > Knicks 1s > Gucci 1s > Chicago 1s
pretty much man , if anyone see's a pair of vegas 1's i recommend copping , amazing leather . 

Tags on the tongues here as well.

EDIT: See that this was solved just above me. Had to check anyway, haha.

Last edited:
Australia uses the us sizing system I believe. I also visit england frequently and they have us sizing. If you went to the store and asked for a 10 in england. The box will have the american size (11) in bold/bigger letters on the box. So if you ask for a 10, to an american, they will be handing you an 11 (I don't know if what I said makes sense in the way I want it to make sense. I hope it does)

I ordered a pair from back-door on release day, emailed them twice asking for shipping information, never got a response. My pair showed up the following Wednesday or Thursday can't remember. If they didn't refund you, you will get them. Just be patient guys.

Ordered last Thursday from Back-Door and only received an auto confirmation. Haven't heard from them since, no shipping notification or tracking info. Shoes showed up today. Patience people...

relax dude. i got my pair from bd. theyre legit. at least they didnt refund you yet. your probably in the clear
How long did it take for them to ship the shoes? Going on almost a full week for me now. Just not that happy with them that's all.

How long did it take for them to ship the shoes? Going on almost a full week for me now. Just not that happy with them that's all.
i got through with them on orignal release date 2/16. i tried to order again on the 2nd restock last week. they actually refunded me via paypal with a note saying they're out of that particular size (10). if you havent received a refund email by now. you should be good to go. just sucks they're no longer selling to us americans bc of impatient guys filing paypal claims 
mean.gif

Last edited:
i got through with them on orignal release date 2/16. i tried to order again on the 2nd restock last week. they actually refunded me via paypal with a note saying they're out of that particular size (10). if you havent received a refund email by now. you should be good to go. just sucks they're no longer selling to us americans bc of impatient guys filing paypal claims 
mean.gif
I didn't file a claim, I just think they should help us out.

Finally bit the bullet and paid $280 for a size 11.  I honestly don't think these will drop much if any at all from their current prices unless a huge influx hits the market.  Personally was going to wait it out, but the more I think about the supply and demand of this particular release coupled with me being a size 11 didn't add up to waiting much longer if the best I'd end up finding them at was 250.  Said F it b/c I would basically be waiting to save $40 when I could just work 1 more hour of OT and then call it even.  Chose now rather than later at an even higher price.

So i work at a sneaker store that didnt get any of the royals BUT this customer comes in today asking for them. I told him a few spots i think might have them. He calls a store in the suburbs and they have 1 (9.5) left. He wears a 8.5 and i wear a 9 to 9.5. He texts me saying they cant fit and i offer him 200 for it. He says yes so ill score a 3rd pair tomorrow. 
grin.gif

So i work at a sneaker store that didnt get any of the royals BUT this customer comes in today asking for them. I told him a few spots i think might have them. He calls a store in the suburbs and they have 1 (9.5) left. He wears a 8.5 and i wear a 9 to 9.5. He texts me saying they cant fit and i offer him 200 for it. He says yes so ill score a 3rd pair tomorrow. 
grin.gif

my size :smh:

the non perforated tag is usually an indication that the shoes are from overseas. look at the insole to see if the size tag is there. overseas pairs wont have a US size (makes sense since they have different sizing and MSRP) but will have a picture of a shoe outline instead.

Mark081990 - they dont remove it. it just doesnt come with it. pairs allocated to certain regions are labeled differently. US pairs get labels printed with the price. Overseas dont.

bigj505 - here is a pic of my size tag.

View media item 290140

I would appreciate if everyone checks my legit thread and drop their knowledge. Thanks

http://niketalk.com/t/527316/legit-check-air-jordan-1-retro-black-royal

Last edited:
and i can also come on here and read & laugh @ comments from salty dudes like you 
laugh.gif
Word. Only one way to get even in this sneaker hobby and that's hustle harder not hate on in a thread about a shoe u didn't get or refuse to pay more than retail for bc we all know by now if its a super limited release and u don't cop on release day you prob never will unless u get ur money right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom