Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
what you guys think the value on the 2001 pair is going to be since this released
Don't see them going down, that's for sure. The '01 will forever be a very unique mold of the Air Jordan 1. Much lower, "sleeker" IMO sillhouette than any other release. The 2013's are much truer to the OG's, and I would expect any future royal 1 release to be truer to the OG. Having said that I think the '01 will forever be a unique shape/mold of the 01 and will be a favorite to many. Wish I never sold mine.  

This is from someone who has held and owned the Knicks, chicagos, and royals regarding the leather

The leather is stiff and plastic like on the chicagos
The leather is softer on the Knicks and its about the same if not softer on the royals.

Just informing.

Damn the prices have been slowly rising on Ebay?  Sucks.  Once the deliveries from Eastbay come in I wonder what's gonna happen.  I think they'll settle at 300 shipped.

Sorry if this question was posted before but If I wear a size 9 previously on my other shoes will wearing an 8.5 or 9.5 make a difference? These are hard to get so I wanted to see If I am able to wear other sizes

still no update from that italian site.

anyone know if they speak english if i email them? or should i use a translator?

If it hasn't been shipped yet then it's been cancelled. They have a FSR up right now, that proves how many US orders they cancelled. And tbh they deserve some credit.

Damn the prices have been slowly rising on Ebay?  Sucks.  Once the deliveries from Eastbay come in I wonder what's gonna happen.  I think they'll settle at 300 shipped.
Don't think so, if it's true that places like FNL got only 50-100 pairs, the prices will only get worse. This is true especially since most people who cop'd are actually keeping their pairs. Also, nobody waits for deliveries anymore to sell, they just post up their confirmation # and let the beasts go at it 
roll.gif

Damn some of you guys are doing the most for these and reaching out too much........It's pathetic on what lengths some of you guys are going trying to get these :smh:

I mean I'm mad too that I couldn't me a pair for myself but damn I can wait till a deal comes around and cop.

JUST CHILL! Have some commonsense people. Making this community look bad.

If it hasn't been shipped yet then it's been cancelled. They have a FSR up right now, that proves how many US orders they cancelled. And tbh they deserve some credit.
lol damn just seen that they only ship to italy and europe now. can't blame them i guess enough people flooded them with emails.

I noticed that italian site restocked, and are now stating they only ship to europe.

bout to e-mail them to see what's up.

I noticed that italian site restocked, and are now stating they only ship to europe.

bout to e-mail them to see what's up.
sorry to say but if you haven't gotten a tracking number you might end up getting refunded. got my tracking earlier this morning. good luck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom