Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

here in Europe...they were only a Footlocker Exclusive release...

Kevin...u should have told me earlier man...

i wanna get these as a gift in kids size (sz 3)...but im hearing that the kids size comes out on august 5th...is this true? thanks
"This aint no tall order this is nuffin to me, difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week, I do this in my sleep, I sold kilos ah Coke, im guessin I could sell cd's...im not a businessman im a business mannn, lemme handle my business damn!"--The G.O.A.T.

i think this post is so small because basically, everything there is to know about the mars iv's have already been said
WANTED: OG jordans (even beaters) size 11 for a decent price

FOR SALE: cool grey XI's size 12

email me at bobeugene@sbcglobal.net

No disrepect FLINTGREY but I wasn't even talking to you. If thats ya man, let him get at me. I see other individuals at the end of there post selling things so I tossed in my 2 cents if thats a problem my bad no harm no foul. Get at measy313@gmail.com

will there be any apparel for these? if so, where can i find it?
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

wow.. these just came in today which is weird because we don't get jordan stuff till a couple days to the release . We got more than we anticipated so these should be easy to find. I got my manager to let me buy these early :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i wanna get these as a gift in kids size (sz 3)...but im hearing that the kids size comes out on august 5th...is this true? thanks

No that's not true. Youth sizes came with the men's and the toddlers come in clear boxes with like a stocking or something.

does any body know if these are dropping in Cheyenne, Wyoming im here on vacation and im not seeing em anywhere??????????????????????????

^ just call up the local footlocker or finishline and ask them. cheyenne may not carry any, but who knows, apparently they made tons of these, so maybe even small towns will get them.

i'm starting to think i may pass on these. one of the pics in this thread ruined the shoe for me. it's a side shot, and the toe looks like it stretches forever. it's probably cause it's a large-size shoe, but it makes the shoe look bad.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​

my cousin says, there will be no discount and only footlockers will get these?? confrim?!?!!, i smell ducktales from him.... and he works at the santa anita footlocker in arcadia btw....
Philippines
Member No. 90[/center]

^hustleordie if u say u copped them already then post pics?

My manager wanted me to come in on sat. (my day off) so i told him i would if i could cop the mars. he said ya after i come in on sat. I 'll post pics when i get em.

Any1 have pics of these yet. I rather see som1 who got them early then the eastbay pics. Ima pass n cop them fire red v's this winter.

Anybody know what the swoosh/niketown limit on pairs is? And is it per address or per account?

And to dude asking about shoe trees, they aren't always specific to the shoe (my roomy and I copped same Dubz, one had trees, one didn't).

LOL at Capn' Obvious tryna slang Swoosh accounts ON THE DOWN LOW!!!

we got them in yesterday and the only thing im disappointed with are the rubber wings. because of the way the heel tab is sewn, its just as good as the plastic, but the wings are thin and flimsy. i think JB forgets that the wings are supposed to be stablizers
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

The fire reds are fire...but does anyone have any pics of the gear to go with them? From shorts to shirts to hats...or any jerseys to match...please post

Back
Top Bottom