Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

:lol:
laugh.gif
i find it funny that fakes actually have a real good chance of having better quality leather than the real deal...
FOR SALE: Szie 12 OG Nike Air Pippen 1, Nike Air Jordan Retro IX, Nike Kobe 2k5 All Stars, Nike Air Jordan VI Retro Low, Nike Air Jordan VII Retro Flint. Email At fkint@yahoo.com

sorry for the dumb question...i havent been on NT since the DMP. just wondering if these Mars are going to sell out in the first few hours.
UPSTATE NEW YORK SUMMIT...GET AT ME IF INTERESTED

I find it funny that people would say they're passing on these because too many other people are going to get them. Why would you say that for any sneaker for that matter (unless you don't care about sneakers and are in it to resell, and see no value in it
nono.gif
)

Once again, if you like it, buy it, regardless of who else is buying it. But I guess that's just me.

Quote:
sorry for the dumb question...i havent been on NT since the DMP. just wondering if these Mars are going to sell out in the first few hours.

According to BabyJ, Jordan Brand has produced these in numbers similar to the Last Shot 14's. Unlike the 14's though, these will most likely be sold out of good sizes within 72 hours. This release shouldn't be too hard but don't sleep on them.

I got a quick question for Finishline employees. I just got my job but with my luck I start the day after these drop. My orientation is before that of course, so I was wondering if I could use my discount on these the day before I officialy start since I would have already had orientation?

I just got back from the mall..and i saw these..and there the real deal..however..the quality is very poor..the display model that my store had already had a major crease in it..but i will still b coppin two pairs because they are fire.. :smile:
smile.gif

Well, it's official: The Mars IV is trash.

They're actually worse than I'd heard (if you can believe that). The leather is the thinnest, cheapest leather I have ever seen on a Jordan. They make the floater leather on the Pure$ look lush. The rubber wings are laughable the way they curl around the sides of the shoe. And nobody has even mentioned the PAINTED white cushioning foam around the heel.

If I didn't know about the upcoming release and someone handed me a pair of these, I would have laughed at the awful fakes I was holding. Now this is what Jordan is selling us...well, what they're selling you. Next weekend while you're buying, JB will be laughing and gearing up to do it again.

"Heatin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

^^^Is it really that big of a deal...their just shoes... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
Listen. And understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Just a few things to say....I haven't been around much lately.

(1) I am eagerly anticipating getting my two pairs. I think its awesome that we can finally get IV's that are missing just the "Nike Air" on the heeltab.

(2) You people gots to chill being pissed that the wings and tab are rubber instead of plastic. Is it really THAT flimsy??? It looks awesome and puts leather wings and heel tabs to shame.

(3) You guys are scaring the hell out of me the way you are talking about the leather. Worse than the CG IV leather? They look sick so I'm grabbing them either way.

(4) Whoever says rhe laser IV's are better than these is crazy (and must be young). IV's don't look like the lasers....they look like these (minus the spike head). I have yet to put those things on my feet. Everytime I look at them all I can think is varient...the laser is just so dominating. Whatever, to each his own I guess.

I used to be really pissed at what JB was doing. As far as I see things now (Cardinals, Militaries, Grapes, "23" V's), I'm getting shoes that are almost dead on OG, released as general releases and in great supply.

Sorry for the rant...I just miss NT. I'm barely on anymore. I had been buying too many pairs of sneakers for years. The kids, lines, resellers, overcharging, competitions, etc. killed it for me.

Well here's some more picks of the baby's. Went to my spot and they had them so I called my boy and he came to pick his up. These are his pair, just used them for the pics.I didn't get mine because i dont have the Money yet. As much as I agree on the quality issues on a lot of stuff i gotta have 2 because you probably wont see them ever again. Nuff said, PICCCCSSS
167239464.jpg

167239476.jpg

167239492.jpg

167239501.jpg

167239513.jpg

167239522.jpg

167239535.jpg

167239548.jpg

As much as I agree on the quality issues on a lot of stuff i gotta have 2 because you probably wont see them ever again. Nuff said.
WATTS, C.A.

GET AT ME - THE WATTS JORDAN KING - djkaos23@yahoo.com

AIM - djkaos234512

1st thought...awesome release; skeptical about the leather in pics though. I would have gotten 2 or 3 from eastbay next Fri, but now I'll wait until Saturday. Check them out, and if garbage like they look, I'll pass.

THEY LOOK LIKE ABSOLUTE TRASH FROM A QUALITY PERSPECTIVE. I'm sure Spike Lee is geeked about HIS shoe looking just like a variant.

NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

SMH @ this thread being almost 30 pages deep a week before release... :lol:
laugh.gif
I can see the official Military post now... :wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
Listen. And understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

hey guys....i work at champs...n we got our gameplan today (release date list) and i noticed the mars 4's said they were going to release august 5th...any other Footlocker INC employees heard about this?

wait!
these are dropping???????????

hahahahahahaha.

best release of '06.
C H R I S T M A S A P E T H E M O V I E . C O M[/url]

expect stores to be getting em in any day since RD is about a week away. hope my aunts store got em. ima see tomorrow but if not they'll most likely have em in on monday which means i'll have em. with all these ppl talkin like they not coppin, lets see how quick this GR sells out.

Back
Top Bottom