Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

i went back to my local spot today and copped my 7th pair :pimp:
pimp.gif

ol'e lady that was on the street tryed to sell me a fake pair out of a shopping cart :smh:
nono.gif

Im going to camp out a lil. I mean, there was a line for the citrus' before the mall opened. I wonder what will happen with this around here lol
i ON DEM SOLEZ..
im FiLiPiNO if that matters..DC/MD REPPiN, MiNUS SLUM BMORE
MYSPACE ! ADD ME !
Sell me your NDS/DS Jordans/Nikes !
AHH!! HELP ME GET KOOL TEES lol The Hundreds, Stussy, etc. Esp. Cris1 "DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE" TEE

The "paper mache" factor has me with last-second doubts.
Knowing I can pick up some LeBron stuff on sale, with leather, yeah, I don't know.
Just spoke with a friend that tried on a pair today, and said they were creasing after a few steps...I may have to pass.

Just a lil off topic story of mine....as i was heading to downtown boston to get my citrus 7sz this kid walks up 2 me and says yo u want jordans my boy got madd jordans 100% legit and madd cheap.....i was like cough cough.... wen i look down to his feet he was wearing 1000% fake marsz he was like look deez are hott rite i was like in my head im gunna walk away and not talk so he says yea deez dont drop till 2 more weeks......imediatly i walked away and looked at him and laughed.......[img noborder]www.cankicks.com/images/j...0.jpg[/img]

I HATE FAKES

Hyped! Hyped! Hyped! Hyped!

I can't remember the last time I got so excited for a new release. I plan on getting out there early, real early. I don't even know if I'll be able to sleep the 21st.

I have to pass. Thought I might buy them but now that the date is rolling around, not for me. All I want are my IIIs, Vs, VIs (?), and VIIs that are set to drop. Maybe the XI, it is being treated in the same manner as the IVs...game time decision.

damn i thought it was plastic...its rubber.

if sneakers ruined your life,
or your chains "excit" the feds,
don't talk to me.

Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons​

Quote:
Just spoke with a friend that tried on a pair today, and said they were creasing after a few steps...I may have to pass.

i guess the shoes creased by themselves :rolleyes
eyes.gif

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

I got mine today... :smile:
smile.gif

Chi-Town
Home of BlackIceBlaze, Easy3000,Flipmode11, FlipJays, SLP Product,THE SHOE FACTORY and Joser84​

[/center]

man stop all these useless posts. what, do yall LIKE lining up? These are a GR, homies. Chillax

damn yo my boy at FOOT ACTION got the 4's in TERRIBLE I looked at 2 sz. 11's and 2 sz 9.5 looked like they have been worn, paint chips on the outter soles I AM PASSING poor quality....................

1 month, let alone 1 year is a big enough change in today's world. yes back 20 years, stuff moved slow. but 4 years back is A LOT of change. keep in mind these shoes and their production dates.. its not like the NECESSARILY made them this year or whatever if u get what i'm saying..

the pics don't look bad at all. Again you have 2 options. Are you guys talking about craftmanship or material quality? There's a totally big difference in that. Glue run-offs and @#%$ isn't material in itself. I"m sure they will withhold the beating. I really dunno on what grounds or basis are you guys saying the material is @#%$. just accept it for what it is already. its not like they are gonna do anything about it. ur at MJ's mercy !!!!

keep in mind these are not made in japan, not made in italy. these are made in 3rd world countries, vietnam, china, and all that stuff..

I won't buy it if the material is thin sh8t like the AM IDs, but as long they aren't thick and turn them into lugz then its good for me. But that's just me. I prefer something comfortable and fitting, not thick and heavy weighter material.

A) buy
B) don't buy

^ they dont kill and produce the leather, they work with what they are given
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Back
Top Bottom