Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

man im tired of hearing all this stuff about the quality but happy at the people that are saying that they aren't copping them for it cuz it just ups my chances of getting it!

Damn JumpmanATL7 chill out for real :smh:
nono.gif

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#28-G.O.A.T​

Quote:
Are there stories where employees switch them out with fakes or something?

Nah, it was just a lil' jab at JB.

It may be risky at some Mom & Pops because some do sell fakes. But you would probably know that already. Just cop from a major retailer and their should be no problems, in store if you can...just so you can see what you're buying.

Quote:
Damn JumpmanATL7 chill out for real

i'm definitely chilled. insult me and i return the favor.....it's real simple. this is my last post in here. let the resident postwhore jr2006 take it over :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quality Obsessed​
Team Disgruntled​
Member since August 2004​

Quote:
ok there's WAY too many hypebeasts in here....enjoy your garbage folks.

Not everyone's in it for the hype. Many people have been waiting for these for a while including me. Plus its not like its an ugly colorway or the Dub-Zero. Now those are all about hype sinc eit $150, this is actually affordable and quality might not be the best but I'm happy with it. Of course I'd like to have it with better quality but I'm pretty satisfied with JB releasing these.
====================================
MySpace
I made an airplane out of stone...
I always did like staying at home.​

^ true but the nike air on the back would have sealed the deal and all these people would prob shut up about them
i want 13s please sell me some get at me sz10 thank you

I've checked this post a couple of times over the past week to try and see some pics from guys that have picked these up already. The post is buried in worthless clutter. This ATL7 guy....how many posts does he have within this topic? He has seemingly 3 on every single page.

NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

Quote:
^ true but the nike air on the back would have sealed the deal and all these people would prob shut up about them

doubtful. if its not one thing, its something else.
FS: Sz. 8.5 De La Low, Sz. 7.5 De La Hi, Sz. 8 Black Melvin, Sz. 8 Blue Avenger

RFX45 wrote:
Quote:
Not everyone's in it for the hype. Many people have been waiting for these for a while including me. Plus its not like its an ugly colorway or the Dub-Zero. Now those are all about hype sinc eit $150, this is actually affordable and quality might not be the best but I'm happy with it. Of course I'd like to have it with better quality but I'm pretty satisfied with JB releasing these.

Agreed man, not a hype beast either. Love the colorway, agree with everything you said.
Can't wait to get my pair either..

I don't know how much they will resell for...it is a GR...so I couldn't see them going for THAT much over retail...we'll have to wait and see...i doubt any online coupons will work since its a new release....they are usually not included in promotional discounts....hopefully im wrong...and if i had to guess an amount for re-sale...$150 maybe i don't really know...i just want my one pair and i'll be happy

Stores around here are getting about 12 pairs per store. A Foot Locker here (not mine) has already taken preorders and SOLD OUT. A Champs here is giving out numbers to the first 12 customers to purchase a pair. My Foot Locker is just going to display them and let'em go that way. I'm gonna get my pair fo' sho'!
Get PAID to read emails!

FOR SALE:
- Mexican Blanket P-Rod sz11
- Air Penny IV sz9.5
- One Piece Dunk Low sz9
- Adicolor BL6 sz10
- AF1 Mid Snakeskin sz9.5
- AF1 HI Rose Garden sz10
- Asics Ultimate81 sz9
- Adidas NY sz9
- Olympic VII sz10.5

I'm pretty excited. I could really care less about "quality" issues, it's not like i'm going to wear these but five times a year at most, so they should last for a while. People should stop stomping in their IVs so hard and maybe they wouldn't be so upset about the quality.

does anybody know the eastbay product number? thanx
For Sale: My Whole Collection $115 shipped for everything. Message me for details size 9-10. EVERYTHING VNDS OR DS

how do they fit im a size 10 but im getting a 10.5 would they be really big of just a little
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

Quote:
Estimated re-sale value on these?

Quote:
^ I'd say $50 shipped @ most.

Quote:
How to fix JB Forum

Quote:
Ban Him

MEMBER 1

CHICAGO HEADS AND ALL OTHERS: DMP 400 FOR PICK-UP 450 SHIPPED! ALTITUDES AND BLACK/RED XIII'S FOR RETAIL OR 200 SHIPPED. OLYMPIC VII'S 120 OR 135 SHIPPED. WHITE RED VIII'S(11.5) WORN 5 TIMES 100 OR 110 SHIPPED. ALL SIZE 12 UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. AIM= JAYS4DAYS2889

Final comment stop hating, and when your girl (assuming some of the haters on here have one) walks past someone and eye freaks the mess out of them, don't get mad.

i got my pair on tuesday, they got a variant looking feel to them but there straight. I am getting my second pair on sat.

Back
Top Bottom