Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Quote:
#1 click on the black cats
#2 click on the white little box to select the pures
#3 read the color description
#4 it says white/varsity red/black
#5 THERE YOU GO!!!

Best way to do it!!

Just logged off my Swoosh account and went to Niketown.com. Ordered the same way, plenty of sizes still available. Peace.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

Quote:
i ordred a 7. by accident damnit

HAH I ordered a size 13 on purpose.. well actually at random. Yeah, this @#%$ is straight stupid, I'm hella tired right now. Sucks for you eastcoast heads.

ps fubu @#%$ ! lol

Wow I'm so @#%$ confused and I'm goin crazy @#%$!! I ordered a sz 16 just to see what if it would go through cuz nothing else was so now how do i cancel.
Formally known as gswarriorsnum1

Hypocr1t1cal born at: 4/16/91 11:47
[/b]​

20pybdw.png

Its the Mars, look at the color code: 162, compare it to the box label on pickyourshoes, etc.

"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

something is FISHY seriously.... the shoe wasnt even up for 2 minutes and they sold out with a 1 quantity limit
you can take it with a grain of cocaine

Mine got through hopefully.

I ordered a Size 9.

Total came out to be 122 and some change.

I got a Confirmation Letter and Order Number.

HOPEFULLY there's no Problems...

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#28-G.O.A.T​

Yeah, mine worked (swoosh.com). The color code is the same as the ones on finishline....NDC just screwed up the image....nite everyone.
Imagination doesn't consider the possibilities....it creates them.

Quote:
you think we're that stupid to not know how to order? is it me or does every size seem to be gone. something dirty is goin' onn.. how many people actually got their orders to go through?

well from reading the past 2 pages a lot of you guys (i didnt point any fingers and not all of you) are all in a panic. just though i'd help those out. guess you dont need it. carry on............

ah well, guess it wasn't meant to be. my credit card certainly appreciates it.
For Sale: Rota D2: 17x7.5, 4x100, +45 offset. Used for <1000mi. $475 shipped. Local pickup avail in Bay Area. One pic in avatar. PM me for more details/pix.

Quote:
I think NDC is just giving all the mars to the swoosh accounts first...

then the swoosh guys who bought at a discount price will sell them on eBay, is that the story?

I ordered a sz 8 from NDC.. really hope its the mars.. funny how the kids section has the correct picture but the mens doesn't. Has NDC been known to cancel orders? I ordered a little after I saw they were up on nt and I got the order confirmation email.. should I be worried?

Quote:
162 is the color # for the mars and is the same on finishline

162 is ALSO the color code for the white and black IVs pictured on NDC... Probably not the Mars like everyone thinks...

Go here and scroll down to see that Both Mars and wht/blk IVs have same color code, release date and everything...

www.soleredemption.com/release_dates/

I personally dont think NDC made a picture mistake... People that ordered those expecting Mars might be very dissapointed...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/b] This site truely works. I've got an Ipod and PSP so far. Just complete any one offer!

hahah what the F is going on tonight?

eastbay......then finishline....heat going OUT the doors

now NDC is trippin.....

i hope this isnt a sign of how its going to be tomorrow morning at the malls!

hell no dude, someone can't have hacked it and sent confirmation numbers.

BUT @#%$!? Check this out, if you "enlarge" the pic, you get a bottom view of them @#%$ looking IV's and THE BOTTOM Jumpman is VARSITY RED. So I am thinking maybe we got these retarted kicks because they are White - Red - Black.
Quote:
of Zu[/i][/b]

Quote:
you think we're that stupid to not know how to order?

Have you seen some of the posts in this thread? Plus, NDC could be confusing. Anyway I have been checking NDC (not Swoosh, Got mine 8)
glasses.gif
), and they have plenty of sizes and the orders go through. No confirmation e mails though.....

Time to panic.....not really.....go to sleep and get them at your local store. They are not limited!

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

i've cked out and when i PROCESS it takes my order away and calls it EMPTY how can that be? thats bs..

yes i know its FSR but when u really carry on w/ the ck out its not working how can it sell out THAT FAST?

I'm pretty sure NDC will have more up by the morning. It's going to have the right picture this time but probably the $115 tag on 'em instead of the 110. Big difference, huh. I also think the main reasons why it's showing up as SOLD OUT is because somebody @#%$ up the ad.

Back
Top Bottom