Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

more pics... i'm happy with my pair...

165685622.jpg

165685626.jpg

email:NikeShoeAddict@gmail.com ebay:nikeshoeaddict (827) [/b]​

anyone have pics of the preschool size mars iv's?
FOR SALE: Szie 12 OG Nike Air Pippen 1, Nike Air Jordan Retro IX, Nike Kobe 2k5 All Stars, Nike Air Jordan VI Retro Low, Nike Air Jordan VII Retro Flint. Email At fkint@yahoo.com

yes this shoe would look better if it had nike air on the back.but people should be happy they ar even retroing that colrway it has been a long time comin.im just glad these arent limited.thes were my pair of jays in 7th grade im just excited they are retroing them.

These might be the first pair of J's I'd actually cop two pair of....dang... JB Hurtin my Credit card this year!

WHAT DO THESE LOOK LIKE WITH RED OR BLACK LACES?
[/b]
Click HERE
Graphite XIV DS 10.5 $110 Shipped​

someone answer me!!!!!!

is footlocker gonna work us like they did the cardinal 7's?!?!?!!?!?!
Philippines
Member No. 90[/center]

Quote:
If you guys wanna do it, we can start a petition or something up, and really show them we're serious.

i would but it is highly doubtful that it'll work and these shoes won't be retroed again for a while, if ever.

even if everyone on NT joined the boycott (which is impossible to do), i still think these shoes would sell out--maybe not in one day but they wouldn't be on shelves for too long, especially with the $115 price tag.

so yeah, people are gonna buy.

but you know what will happen? once people get some of these pairs (militaries, fire reds, etc), they'll be happy to have them. down the road, then, they're not gonna keep buying everything jb makes. they'll just wait for OG colors released with better quality than the previous retros they already have. meanwhile, the hype will subside. no one's gonna keep buying the 20 different colors they make for each shoe.

but i guess this may be jb's plan. in 5 years, they're rerelease the fire reds but with "nike air" on the back. in another 5 years, they'll release them with better-quality leather... then in 15 years, they'll release them without "mars" on the shoe. then they'll have people hooked for the next 20 years.

Quote:
getting just 1 pair. gotta also wait for:

military iv
white red v
grape v

and black cement iii? are these even coming out?

yeah, at first, i wanted to get 2 or 3 pairs of the "mars," but there's really no point considering 1) mars's face, 2) the quality, 3) no "nike air", and 4) the other upcoming releases.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​

They are beautiful and you know it.

I'll buy them and other "butchered" classics because they are a close replica and are just shoes

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
at all the people complaining that its a butchered classic
if they would have released the exact og version there would still be peopel complaining. be happy that jb finally came out with a colorway everyone wants even if it does have mars on the back.
the people passing on this shoe will regret it.
close friend of mine nike rep said that jb excepts this to be one of if not the BIGGEST release of all time for them.

Quote:
Come out the same day i get married. Will have to scoop em up monday. The only benefit to living where fakes are more popular than authentic shoes is that these wont sell out here.

Oh you must live in East Flatbush then.

If u work at FOOTLOCKER expect not to get a 30% discount like when they released the flints and card VII's, only for a couple of days
looking for wht/blk/red IX's
sz9-10 DS or VNDS
AirAJ23@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom