Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Quote:
I'm BUYING them. I like them. I saw them in person this past weekend at my boys cookout. Jarret Jack (GT) had them on.
The last sentence was necessary cause you want us to know you saw JJ? J/K but you should have jacked him for them. lol
$crooge McDuck"Work Smarter, Not Harder"

^ word is that they have them on fulton for 180.00 :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
retail is 115.00 + tax = somwhere around 128.00(i know i'm off) god only knows why people would pay 180.00 for them when they release on SATURDAY for retail and they are a GENERAL RELEASE. but to each is own. i'm on the fence with these. iv's are my favorite jordan. i was planning to copp these, the milatries, the v's in jan and then call it quits. nike/jb deserves a big 0]
alien.gif
for the recent quality of their shoes.
Harlem plays the best ball in the country
<--- smh what was jordan thinkin?

Wow can you talk about hype...stores @ the mall are selling these for $159.99 without taxes. O well, I will be gettin mines on wed for retail :smile:

I just saw them in person and some of u dudes r putting extras on the quality.It may not be top notch but for u guys to knock it like u have been doin is crazy.Would u rather have Jordan put premium materials on them which would mean they would be limited and cost an arm and a leg?Stop all the crying damn some of u are never satisfied. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Wow 30+ pages of NT'ers complaining about quality issues. At first I was all for buying one pair of this shoe but after reading all these complains, I think I'll buy 2 pairs.

It wasn't really about seeing Jarrett jack, he just so happen to be the first person with them on his feet that I've seen in person. They looked good in person too. His feet are bigger than mine so there wouldn't be no point to jacking him. Besides, he was cool.

They sold out at fulton for $180. I saw them in person and there not bad. I'll cop a pair just because I want to have all the retro fire reds.

And for people telling everyone to stop complaining about quality or nike air or other missing features, maybe you havent been here long enough but NT has influenced the change of alot of releases. All of this complaining and petitions are read by JB because they have people scanning the forum. I think it was BabyJ who said that the shoes were changed from leather to rubber because they knew alot of people were unhappy. The Cardinals were going to have a white midsole but then people started complaining. JB knows we want more retros then retro+ so thats what there giving us. Now we just have to push harder to get things like nike or parallel mesh.
Jordans 4 Sale sz 11.5 - Mist IV, Pt.Blue Dub-Zero
Jonny207@yahoo.com AIM: Jonny91589.

Quote:
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE QUALITY OF THE SHOE OR DON'T LIKE SOMETHING ABOUT THE SHOE THEN DON'T BUY IT...

:wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
If you guys like OG's so much then go hunt down a pair of deadstock OG's and stop complaining.

:wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
Why complain so much over a pair of shoes you're not gonna buy, that makes no sense.

What's done is done. The complaining is for future releases.

Quote:
Get a life.

Dudes with a "life" could care less about others complaining about a "stupid pair of basketball shoes."

Quote:
Like Jay-z says on 99 Problems "if you don't like my lyrics you can press fastforward" same thing applies to Jordan Brand if you don't like the quality stop buying them, it will hurt you nothing.

It also applies to those who feel the need to address "complainers." If you don't like what they're saying, keep it moving, ignore it, log off. Nothing hurts complainers more than being ignored. It will definitely hurt you nothing, right?

Do you cats, who think its silly to complain and feel the need to throw your 2 cents in, really think they are gonna stop complaining because of YOU? You ranting is just as futile as you believe the "complainer's" rants are. If you think JB ain't hearing us, why would you believe that complainers are even trying to hear you?

And surely, none of you have complained before. Yeah, I know...

:lol:
laugh.gif
Ya'll come on here with these recycled, basic concepts like you're kickin' knowledge. People that complain obviously have a higher mental capacity than the 3rd grade logic ya'll keep passing off as something you thought of. Every one of you're sermons consists of nothing more than common knowledge with an added opinion and emoticons. We get it, but you don't. It ain't about you. Complainers energy is not directed towards consumers, so I don't understand why ya'll are so defensive.

And believe me, there are things you do/argue about that would be seen just as silly in the perspective of others. Posting on a message board based on shoes? Telling someone why you need to buy more than one pair of shoes? Arguing over video games? Women you won't even meet? What the best jeans are? Arguing for you favorite rapper/ballplayer? We know that JB browses this forum. You don't know if Jay-z and Cam or Kobe and Bron are looking at how many fanboys they have. I've seen so many stupid arguments on just NT alone, but I never thought to insult anyone. People gravitate towards certain things, and it just happens that the complainers are slightly more passionate about shoes than the rest of you. Big fluckin' deal.

This is probably the hardest concept for people to comprehend. Take a step back and look at how you are making yourselves look, yet you wanna throw stones.

Leather wings and tabs anyone?

:lol:
laugh.gif
Nah you can complain and whine all you want about a pair of basketball shoes not made to your liking. I really don't care. It's just funny and silly to me that you're so worried about a shoe that sucks so much. I hate to break it to you but it's not your birth right for Nike to make Jordan's exactly the way you want them. Nobody's forcing you to buy these shoes or pay attention to them.

But go ahead keep writing up paragraphs complaining. It's all just funny to me, we're just talking about a stupid pair of basketball shoes. That's all it is, a pair of shoes.

campout or no campout for these, the fact is i am unforunatly on Vacation and these are not in the area ANYWHERE soooo does anyone know a RELIABLE WEBSITE i could order from friday night HELP would be great i have not ordered JAYS on-line before THANKS

^what size are you looking for? you could try eastbay.com friday night (@ whatever time they go up)
[/url]

Quote:
Complainers energy is not directed towards consumers, so I don't understand why ya'll are so defensive.

exactly, if there just basketball shoes why are alot of people defending the shoe trying to convince people there "very og like" and that theres not point to complain. If your pleased with them cop them, if not pass. I like the colorway very much which is why im copping. But i'm hoping that when JB sees how many people are passing and how much people are dissappointed with the shoes they'll change the future releases. Theres no hope for Militaries or Grapes but what about the IIIs and rest of the Vs?
Jordans 4 Sale sz 11.5 - Mist IV, Pt.Blue Dub-Zero
Jonny207@yahoo.com AIM: Jonny91589.

Quote:
I feel bad for the people that bought the Lasers... what a marketing ploy!

Why? I have the lasers and I now have the Mars and I'm happy to have both. But I have to say that the lasers are of a higher quality than the Mars, so because of that the lasers are now back in the box for safe keeping and I now rock the Mars. I will say that I have worn them twice to work and the toebox does crease a bit, but I'm not gonna complain as this is Nike we are taking about here. Yes it might be Jordan Brand but it's still under Nike and Nike aint been making good quality shoes since the late 90's and thats a fact.

If you want the shoes go cop them and enjoy them cos despite the fact the leather is sub-par it is a nice shoe in a great colourway of which I'm happy to have ( both lasers and Mars!) as I had a pair when I was 17 that I worn to death and it's great to have that shoe again bad quality or not.

just a heads up to those who want to cop early, KICKS-R-US.COM has them available. But doesn't make much sense to me cuz RD is only a few days away for much cheaper.

Quote:
It's just funny and silly to me that you're so worried about a shoe that sucks so much.

It's just funny and silly to me that you're so worried about people who don't even have you on their radar.

Quote:
I hate to break it to you but it's not your birth right for Nike to make Jordan's exactly the way you want them.

But it is my birth right to express myself any way I choose and discuss anything I want, especially anything regarding shoes on a shoe message board. Thanks for the enlightment.

Quote:
Nobody's forcing you to buy these shoes or pay attention to them.

Correct. But, no one's forcing you to pay attention to complainers, let alone respond to them. Complaint threads wouldn't be half as long if people who feel the way you do could just simply ignore them.

Quote:
I really don't care

Prove it and stop responding.

You care enough to edit your @#%$. "Get a life." :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
"they're just shoes" doesnt fly. if they were "just shoes" then why come on niketalk and discuss? why "collect?" why gain knowledge on "just basketball shoes?"

Anyone ever try ordering a jordan release from eastbay by calling them? im not really sure about ordering from their site. also, will footlocker, finishline, etc be selling these at midnight on their sites? thanks

Back
Top Bottom