Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Quote:
"they're just shoes" doesnt fly. if they were "just shoes" then why come on niketalk and discuss? why "collect?" why gain knowledge on "just basketball shoes?"

Sry buddy I'm here for the General forum... :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
I be the anti-myth rhythm rock shocker...

^probably..

just order them right when they go up on eastbay and you'll be fine..
"I'm fly as my BAPES, ostrich and snake..provide you an 8th, stuff ya damn nostrils wit weight*

:smh:
nono.gif
way too many emotional dudes on here.anybody know any spots in L.A selling em early

Quote:
"they're just shoes" doesnt fly. if they were "just shoes" then why come on niketalk and discuss? why "collect?" why gain knowledge on "just basketball shoes?"

:lol:
laugh.gif
It doesn't fly? Then what are they, they do more than act as a pair of shoes?

Quote:
If you honestly expect something to stay the same in price for 17 years you've got to be an idiot

obviously calling people idiots isnt gonna get you anywhere on this board...

yeah like i didnt see Jordan Brand sell the Jordan retro V in 2000 for 119.99.

or the retro XI's for 125

hell my og VII's cost 140 back in 1992 how much were they when they came back out? 125... umm...yeah....

guess you didnt read the whole post....

or you are one of these sheep here contributing to garbage hype and giving jordan brand an excuse to charge $25 more on a outdated shoe because its only at urban outlets...

Rookies :lol:
laugh.gif

FOR SALE: Size 12 DS Nike Air Pippen 3, Nike Air Hyperflight, Nike Kobe 2k5 All Stars, Nike Air Jordan VII Flint, Also NDS Nike Air Jordan Retro IX Cool Grey, Nike Air Jordan VI Retro Low, Nike VC Shox 1. Email At fkint@yahoo.com
[/quote]

Quote:
It's just funny and silly to me that you're so worried about people who don't even have you on their radar.

I'm not worried about anything. I'm just fairly interested in the shoe and participating in the thread. I'm just amused by how silly you are getting so emotional over a pair of shoes nobody's forcing you to buy.

I would really like to know why there is a campaign to get people not to buy these shoes. All of NT could pass on this release and they will still sell, every "cool" kid on the block is gonna have these come sat. They have already been manufactured and shipped out to retailers. there is no going back. For those complaining about quality, why not focus your energies towards future releases that have yet to be made. Like correct cement color on the fire red 3s......
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

.Mars IV is officially 100% TRASH!!!
..Mars IV is officially 100% TRASH!!!
...Mars IV is officially 100% TRASH!!!
....Mars IV is officially 100% TRASH!!!
.....Mars IV is officially 100% TRASH!!!
......Mars IV is officially 100% TRASH!!!
.......Mars IV is officially 100% TRASH!!!
........Mars IV is officially 100% TRASH!!!
.......Mars IV is officially 100% TRASH!!!
......Mars IV is officially 100% TRASH!!!
.....Mars IV is officially 100% TRASH!!!
....Mars IV is officially 100% TRASH!!!
...Mars IV is officially 100% TRASH!!!
..Mars IV is officially 100% TRASH!!!P
.Mars IV is officially 100% TRASH!!! ;]

-For those complaining about quality, didn't Nike moved their operations out of Taiwan & Korea and to China like around 1997/1998. Although the wierd thing is some Retroes were Made in Taiwan like the Black/Cement III, Black/Red IV, Black/Silver V & Infrared VI. Does anyone know if those Nike Factories in Taiwan still exist? If they don't, I believe we will never have Quality-made Jordans, those days are long gone. ;(

III-IV-V-VI -- Nike-Air
II-IV-V-VI -- Jordan Mars commercials

Outside of the XI, is it a concidence that the most hyped Jordans are the ones with "Nike Air" & the Spike Lee Commercials --- Jordan III-IV-V-VI

Ok this battle between newbies and vets has got to stop....

Let me some pics that have been in this Mars Post so far.....

08497162_z.jpg

8889JordanPostMagic.jpg

163563151.jpg

162740458.jpg

163842823.jpg
(KIDS SIZE)

163979390.jpg

163979386.jpg

163979381.jpg

163979376.jpg

163979374.jpg

163979369.jpg

163979367.jpg

163979359.jpg

Your welcome.

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#28-G.O.A.T​

How is the quality of these Mars IV's to the Tour IV's? I think the quality of the Tours is pretty good I rocked em today when I picked a pair of the Blacktoe XIV for $99 couldnt beat that deal. And I wondered if the quality is the same or a lot worse. I'm not sure what I want to do yet 2 pairs or one pair. :\
ohwell.gif

From reading everybody's posts about quality issues, I thought everyone was exaggerating. Today, I go to Finishline to check them out and was pretty disappointed in the quality. I went from planning on buying two pairs to thinking if I should even buy one pair. I hope that it was just that one pair that was messed up but the shoe overall was very pathetic.

i went to foot locker today and they told me that they only have 3 pairs size 8 and that 3 employees were size 8 so not to bother goin saturday, i was wondering if they are allowed to do that?

I dont think I've seen this much complaining over a shoes "quality"..... EVER!
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,FinesseSosa,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Can someone tell me if the Mars logo is either stiched in, printed, or lasered?

Thanks.
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

Quote:
who the hell doesnt know that JB is affiliated with Nike anyway, whats wrong with that?? its not like Nike is an un-cool company
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
but to each is own. i'm on the fence with these. iv's are my favorite jordan. i was planning to copp these, the milatries, the v's in jan and then call it quits. nike/jb deserves a big for the recent quality of their shoes.
My stance exactly.

And props to chitown4eva and NobleKane.
PREACH!

Quote:
I just saw them in person and some of u dudes r putting extras on the quality.It may not be top notch but for u guys to knock it like u have been doin is crazy.Would u rather have Jordan put premium materials on them which would mean they would be limited and cost an arm and a leg?Stop all the crying damn some of u are never satisfied.
Quote:
Nobody's forcing you to buy these shoes or pay attention to them.
I agree with what you said. No one is forcing me. But, I see people blindly following the hype and making it harder for me to get decent shoes at decent prices. When Jordan Brand sees the crap they put out like this sell out, what's gonna stop JB's swollen ego from pulling bigger bullsht in the future? I'm just trying educate the public.

^It's lasered in.

For the people saying if you don't like them then don't buy-

I do like them, I like Air Jordans but I don't like what they've been doing in the past couple years to them. Quality is a concern to me.

It's like buying the same TV from someone each year for the same price. But each year that person will take a new part out of the TV so it stops running as well. Soon you're left with a TV that doesn't even turn on anymore, but that person still keeps paying the same amount of money for that TV each year. It's the same way with Jordans and Nike Retros. That Air Stab Retros didn't even have the same air structure inside them as the originals.
For sale: Jordan XVIII wht/var red sz13 vnds. DS Jordan III black/cement sz12 w/everything. . . Cheap AF1's.DS Jordan III Cement sz12..​

^ What do u mean it will lasered in?
"If my shoes are lucky they only gettin 3 or 4 wears and i've been doin this for about 3 or 4 years"

Quote:
It doesn't fly? Then what are they, they do more than act as a pair of shoes?

if they're just shoes what the hell are you doing here? :lol:
laugh.gif
at the "what's wrong with retro XIII quality" comment btw...that was funny.

Quote:

Quote:
Sry buddy I'm here for the General forum...

so you don''t want to discuss Jordans. you're here for the general forum. sweet. but wait what are you doing posting here in the JB forum then? >D
grin.gif

seems like you just joined and already have 1k posts :wow:
eek.gif

wait lemme guess, when it comes to your positive opinions on Jordans it's ok, but if someone else has a negative opinion then it's just shoes. some of these new people on NT are funny :rofl:
roll.gif

Quality Obsessed​
Team Disgruntled​
I need XI laces in good condition!! White or Black....PM me or email me if you have them​

If JB started off by making there shoes of this quality no1 would be complaining. This is just how it's gonna be.

I'm buying, and I kno A WHOLE MESS of you are too. =) Good day.

Back
Top Bottom