Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Quote:
, the true heads just laugh....it's like hyping up some payless kicks.

Quote:
While I would love to argue with you again for a second straight day (since it's a boring monday), I am suffering from a mild case of carpal tunnel.

However, I would like to point out the fact that you and your teammates constantly arguing back and forth with me and many others on this board has served a purpose...........you inadvertantly hyped the shoe during it's release week.

Were over 40 pages now, mostly because of you and the other haters.

Remember: controversy=sales, hype=sales. You've succeeded in doing both.

self-owned. AGAIN.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
I be the anti-myth rhythm rock shocker...

Quote:
1999-2004? Man why do you guys keep doing this. I believe the year they were originally released was 1989. and its 2006 now. Dont tell me the price didnt go up btwn 1999 - 2004 just because you dont want to admit that it has from 1989 - Today. You silly gooses are spending too much time trying to put other NTers down, when you should be focusing your energy towards JB.

:smh:
nono.gif
this guy....
For Sale Size 12 DS Nike Air Pippen 3, Nike Hyperflight, Nike Air Jordan VII Retro Flint/Purple, Nike Zoom 2k5 Kobe All Star Edition. Also NDS Nike Air Jordan IX Cool Grey,

yea cuz telling everyone how cheap a shoe is made is really hyping it up. Its an OG Bulls color and its IVs, hype comes with it already. And it doesnt matter how many pages, people are just mad cuz its a change from the usual 80 pages of people saying copped 2x, these are hot, ect. ect. An official post is a hype builder by itself

Edit:
And were not trying to put other NTers down, were trying to show how JB doesnt care about its products.
Jordans 4 Sale sz 11.5 - Mist IV, Pt.Blue Dub-Zero
Jonny207@yahoo.com AIM: Jonny91589.

Quote:
self-owned. AGAIN.

yeah if you look at some responses on here, the complaining has opened many eyes on here. jr2006 nobody cares about you doggie. you're a noob and a hypebeast. go get banned again and get some female attention while you're at it homie that's what you need since you have nothing better to do than worry about what the true heads have to say regarding this shoe :lol:
laugh.gif
. consider this my last post to you noob.

Quote:
btw, ya'll must work at a rendering plant, because I've never seen so many leather "experts" be able to tell the quality and grade of leather from some internet pictures! If you've seen the shoes and have that opinion, fine, but this whole "looks cheap" from a damn pic on the net is kind of grating.

i've seen these in person and i knew exactly what to expect from the pictures. after owning so many OG's and retros it's easy for the trained eye to tell. if you look at all my OG's, none of them have that slightly shiny and smooth pleather like appearance. the V's is hard for me to tell by looking....we'll see how the grapes and my first Jordan, the 23 fire reds, turn out.
Quality Obsessed​
Team Disgruntled​
I need XI laces in good condition!! White or Black....PM me or email me if you have them​

Quote:
Im planning on going to NTLA on release date. These arent gonna sell out on release are they? Am i going to have to get there early to get my size 13?

We are already getting a bunch of calls. I suggest going somewhere else. There are plenty of places in SoCal getting over 80 pairs (Adult sizes), don't go where there will be a hectic line. Remember you will see a bunch of "Little Johnny's at NTLA, bunch of 13 year olds with their mom in tow.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

Quote:
So if after 10 years theres no increase, then a $10 increase 4 years later, then a $65 increase a year later, then they go back to $115-$125 why didnt they stay at $175? Does lasering a shoe cost $30-$35? Hell NO.

Obviously the lasers were a special release. I cant keep writing the same respones. Your bringing the lasers in this just beacuse ppl are talkin about it is absurd. go back and read my posts if you want. If not than keep believing you just made a great point.
Quote:
u cant use inflation as an answer, because look how cheap the materials, labor, and technology is today

Do you believe that labor in china today is as cheap as it was 17yrs ago in Taiwan?????? Materials are more expensive as well. If you think the Tons of leather it took to make the many OGs in 1989 was more expensive than the leather to make the mars now your crazy. Even if the leather quality is cheaper now it means nothing.

I just cant justify complaining about a price tag of $115 when all other retro releases are averaging about 135. In essence we got a deal cause they could have easily charged 135 for these.
Quote:
And were not trying to put other NTers down, were trying to show how JB doesnt care about its products.

I wasnt addressing you. Clearly there have been verbal attacks made in this thread

Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

Quote:
so how much should the top quality 99 4s that went for $100 should have cost?

wow JB really did us a favor in 99.

Retros weren't as hyped as they are now. Perhaps at the time they decided to keep the QC becasue they were trying to grown the Retro line....

Quote:
What are you talking about? When it comes to quality

Cool Greys >>> Mist

I guess you're were one the people who didn't get Cool Greys with paint that chips off the midsole after the second time it's worn.

what a useless thread, there should be a two different threads in relation to this release. one for those with conflicts regarding the quality of the shoe, and another one for general information in regards to the release, clothing etc.

it's quite simple folks, if you are disgusted with the quality on these, don't buy them. if you are okay with it, buy it. easy.

any mars shirts releasing with these? pics or info on that would be appreciated.

i saw the flight ones which are nice, but i was hoping for some with mars, i still have a few from when the last IIIs where retroed, but was hoping for a couple new ones.
PARENTAL ADVISORY
EXPLICIT CONTENT​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]

All i see is a bunch off babies on here. All ya'll cryin and come release day all ya'll gone have pics up saying "Coppped" and "I love my pair".
"People ask me.. you know what I'm saying..If I ever reach the top will I forget about them.So I ask them if I don't reach the top, will yall forget about me"
-Playa Fly​

MAYBE IF I TYPE IN CAPS YOU CATS WILL GET IT! THE "COMPLAINERS" "WHINERS" OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL EM, ARE COMPLAING TO JB. THEY ARE NOT COMPLAINING TO YOU.

ARE YOU STILL GONNA COPP?

WILL YOU STILL BE ABLE TO COME ON NIKETALK AND POST "PICS"?

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO EITHER, THEN WHY DOES THE COMPLAING BOTHER YOU?

IT'S QUITE SIMPLE IF YOU DO NOT WORK FOR JB , THEN DON'T RESPOND TO THE "COMPLAINING"
Harlem plays the best ball in the country
<--- smh what was jordan thinkin?

Is there any clothes online for these? I see clothes for the Militaries on eastbay but nothing for the mars. Is there a flight shirt in red? Pics would be appreciated.
Jordans 4 Sale sz 11.5 - Mist IV, Pt.Blue Dub-Zero
Jonny207@yahoo.com AIM: Jonny91589.

Quote:
MAYBE IF I TYPE IN CAPS YOU CATS WILL GET IT! THE "COMPLAINERS" "WHINERS" OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL EM, ARE COMPLAING TO JB. THEY ARE NOT COMPLAINING TO YOU.

ARE YOU STILL GONNA COPP?

WILL YOU STILL BE ABLE TO COME ON NIKETALK AND POST "PICS"?

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO EITHER, THEN WHY DOES THE COMPLAING BOTHER YOU?

IT'S QUITE SIMPLE IF YOU DO NOT WORK FOR JB , THEN DON'T RESPOND TO THE "COMPLAINING"

Because this is the "Official Mars IV thread" not the "Official Complaining of Quality to JB thread" People come in here looking for information about these shoes and all they see is people complaining about the "quality" and talking about how the quality of the IV's from 99 were and @#%$. I've asked about 5 questions in this thread about these shoes, that have never been answered, because they are over looked due to all the arguing and complaining. Thats why I care! If yall wanna go and make complaints to JB then go make a seperate post, thats all. Im out
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,FinesseSosa,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

should be a easy cop in b-more, the citrus' were more hype around here and the quality is better then nt has portrayed. Im gettin my 3

Quote:
Because this is the "Official Mars IV thread" not the "Official Complaining of Quality to JB thread" People come in here looking for information about these shoes and all they see is people complaining about the "quality".

It is in reference to the Mars. Some people are outraged at the fact that JB is duping so many people. It is official Mars IV news whether you like to acknowledge it or not. It belongs here. Some people want to be informed about a products deficiencies. There shouldn't be an official post for complain purposes. Nobody is referring to the quality of another sig shoe, they are knocking the quality of the shoe that is specified in the title of this "Official" thread.

Why does it bother so many to hear that the shoe they are about to drop a good chunk of change on is complete garbage. It is not one person but a group of people that are complaining.

As for people wanting informating, I am sorry but being notified that a product is no good is very good information. However I could understand why some would rather turn a blind eye and continue to be deaf to the problem.

Face it quality concerns belong here, it is valid and valuable information. Does anybody know where I can buy a decent pair of fake Fire Red IV's? I am willing to invest and compare the materials. It does seem odd, but this is an official post unlike any I have seen on NT. It is lacking the "Fiyah", "Fire", "Copped", "Coppedx2", remarks and actually shows some insight. I would really like to compare the variant to the "deficient" Mars IV. If the conclusion comes to be that variants use better materials, sad to say but my JB days will be over, :\
ohwell.gif
. All in the name of science and market research.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

^^^^In the end it will be easy, I don't understand why people are paying so damn much......

Paying a reseller mark up, on top of JB's mark up = :rofl:
roll.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​

well that's my point. if i wanna complain i can complain. after all i'm complaining about the "mars" right? if people would not respond to the complaints then maybe you 'ld get your answers. =anyway this is what an official post needs. debates on the shoe. NOT HYPE and the "coppedx20" or the "8 pairs for me". you wanna see pics of the shoe? they will be up soon enough or go check sneaker showcase. besides what questions are you looking for? they are a GENERAL FAMILY RELEASE. meaning they will be available EVERYWHERE. footaction, finishline,dr jays,modells,athletes foot,champs,shiehks, anywhere that sells jordans. if you wanna know when to get up and join the line? then i don't know what to tell you except.... USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT. if you wanna know if they have matching clothes? then visit eastbay.com . what some of you don't understand is that NIKE/JB reads these posts. the complaing may have an impact on how they do business in the future. so with that said... i stand by my arguement. IF YOU DO NOT WORK FOR JB THEN DO NOT ANSWER THE COMPLAINTS.
Harlem plays the best ball in the country
<--- smh what was jordan thinkin?

Quote:
it's quite simple folks, if you are disgusted with the quality on these, don't buy them. if you are okay with it, buy it. easy.

I'm just irked at the fact that JB destroyed my favorite jordans ever with the quality. I've been looking for an og pair of mars for years, and now they're realeasing them with cheap materials and expect me to pay $115 for them. I'd rather save the money to get a pair of og's

ps- r the miliatries releasing in europe soon??
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."-Bill Cosby

I don't care if people are unhappy with the mars ok do ur thing and write a letter or open a new thread.A lot of us come on here for info and just like homie said a lot of questions aren't answered cuz all the complaining going on.I mean come on yo why r we talking about inflation and gas prices on a jordan post

I don't care if people are unhappy with the mars ok do ur thing and write a letter or open a new thread.A lot of us come on here for info and just like homie said a lot of questions aren't answered cuz all the complaining going on.I mean come on yo why r we talking about inflation and gas prices on a jordan post

i dont get.....nobody has a gun to ur head and is making u buy the mars iv's if u dont like the quality just dont cop and shut up as for me i think if u love something u just gotta say f**k the quali and cop for what the actual shoe means to you i actually dont mind the lasers spike lee cuz i remember turnin on the tv and seein this guy tryna promote michael jordan when he didint have as many supporters as he does today he really helped mold JB and that means a lot to me but sure these cheap things will crease after one wear but at least u can say im holdin on to a part of JB history
difficult takes a day ,impossible takes a week.

respect all,fear none

^ because it is relevant to this discussion. Personally, i'm happy that people are finally taking a stand against this piece of crap that they are calling a shoe. Its about time people finally opened their eyes and realized what jb is doing to them. Like someones said ^ , if you don't work for jb, then don't respond to the complaints!
oh, and by the way, check out my sig.
FOR SALE: OG flint grey XIII'S sz 11...cool grey XI's size 12...olive IX's sz10...black/taupe dubs sz11
WANTED: Invisible Woman Air Force Ones Sz10.5
email me at bobeugene@sbcglobal.net

Alright I guess I can see what yall are saying. Basically u just want jb to realize how cheap theyre being so that it wont happen again in the future. So really its not all about the Mars IV's, its about all the other jays to come. Is that right?
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,FinesseSosa,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Back
Top Bottom