Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

I'm leaning towards passing on these. I've been passing on all of the retro+ colorways waiting patiently for some OG colorways, but after holding these, I think I'll pass.
You ain't gotta stare...go cop a pair!

Quote:
So will the Mars be releasing at midnight at
Nike Towns?

NO, maybe NY since they get to do midnight launches. NTLA and NTSF wont due to the area they are located in. It takes a lot to get a permit to do a Midnight Launch in Beverly Hills, the whole district shuts down at 7pm. Same goes for the area surrounding NTSF. I don't know about NTLV, it is going to be crazy there with the Sole Collector event, avoid that place at all costs.

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

What other info do you need for these shoes? :lol:
laugh.gif

-They release Saturday.

-Retail - $115, Mom & Pops - Good luck

-They are a GR. GR=General Release. General Release=Everybody and they momma gonna have them. Everbody and they momma gonna have them=lot of mad NT'ers, hypebeasts, lames.

-They are the Fire Red colorway.

-They have Mars on the side.

-They do not have a shroud.

-No Nike Air.

-They come with a retro card. *check your boxes*

-If you don't see any gear for these on Eastbay or any or pics by now, take an extra bill with you and cop whatever you see at the store. Make sure the shoes on the shirt are legit.

-Make sure YOUR shoes are legit.

-They will crease.

-They will sell out. Take your time if you want.

The other 60 pages that usually take up official posts are pictures of their shoes (they all look the same :\
ohwell.gif
), complaints ( :wow:
eek.gif
) about creases, fashion advice on how to rock them and what to rock them with, and pickup stories.

Gas Prices are very relevant unless you get to the store on public transpo. Inflation made Jordans go up in the past 4 years.

Quote:
i think if u love something u just gotta say f**k the quali and cop for what the actual shoe means to you

[young snoop]I don't love them retros...[/young snoop]

Quote:
but at least u can say im holdin on to a part of JB history

All history ain't good history. I went to a Cubs game last year. They lost. I still got the ticket stub though.
:\
ohwell.gif

I know someone who went to Game 2 of the World Series last year (Sox :pimp:
pimp.gif
). They showed me their ticket stub and I was :wow:
eek.gif
. Big difference.

Quote:
shut up

Seen quite a few of these. Jordans tend to bring out the MC Gusto in me too... :\
ohwell.gif

LooK, i pUt bLacK laceZ n miNeZ i GetZ buNzzzzz... :pimp:
pimp.gif

EDIT:

Quote:
Alright I guess I can see what yall are saying. Basically u just want jb to realize how cheap theyre being so that it wont happen again in the future. So really its not all about the Mars IV's, its about all the other jays to come. Is that right?

That is exactly the point of all this. It's not solely about this release, but its the reference point. It is not meant to attack any individual NOT associated with the decision making at JB. Please, enjoy your shoes...seriously.

I appreciate you trying to see the big picture. This thread could've been MUCH shorter if people would just use some logic.

EDIT again (pathetic)

Just found something interesting from the FIRST post of THIS thread made by a MOD...

Quote:
EVERYTHING related to this shoe is to go in this post...

:wow:
eek.gif

it is a little depressing reading all this about how bad the quality apparently is.. considering this shoe (or the original) is so many people's favorite. 1989 was my favorite year for shoes for two reasons, these (orginals) and the atc's. Many of us have been waiting quite a long time for this shoe to be retro'd.. i have the lasers and i wasnt all that impressed with them either so they just sit in my closet.. i was hoping these were going to be nice to pick up a couple pairs and rock the heck out of them..

im still planning on pickin a pair up but its sad that as a company they dont pay attention to more of there customers concerns and wants..
www.feelmode.com

Anbody else feeling this tee with the Mars?

7941.jpg

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Bo knows this, and Bo knows that... But Bo don't know jack, cuz Bo can't rap - A Tribe Called Quest

^ I remember there being a couple midnight releases at NTSF before, Does anyone know if they are doing the same for these?
[/center]

Just get the number to NTSF and call them. They should tell you

And why are some people mad that people are taking a stand against JB? Its a GR, footlockers,footactions will have clothes to go with them. Every store will have these, and many of those stores will charge retail
Jordans 4 Sale sz 11.5 - Mist IV, Pt.Blue Dub-Zero
Jonny207@yahoo.com AIM: Jonny91589.

Kicks-R-Us jacked up the price $20 since yesterday. I contemplated buying them at $150, since nobody seems to have many of these, even though people keep saying not to worry, they're a GR, there will be plenty. I thinks it's gonna be hard to find these without showing up way early on Saturday. So anyway, I thought about them at $150, but there's no way I'll pay $170 unless I get totally hosed online at midnight AND I can't get any when my local shop opens early on Saturday AND I can't get any at the stores that open later at regular times.

I'd ask for online buying strategies since I've only done it once with the black cats, but I don't expect people to give it up to the competition.

...damn I wish I could waste my life complaining over leather and plastic(rubber)...
Camoflauge gear, the hunter's here
Better play it by ear
You ain't nothing but a deer

Quote:
yeah if you look at some responses on here, the complaining has opened many eyes on here. jr2006 nobody cares about you doggie. you're a noob and a hypebeast. go get banned again and get some female attention while you're at it homie that's what you need since you have nothing better to do than worry about what the true heads have to say regarding this shoe . consider this my last post to you noob.

3 times. wanna go for four?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
I be the anti-myth rhythm rock shocker...

this will be my first IV, can't wait......might be the first pair of shoes i cop two of
"live the phrase skys the limit, never make moves unless your hearts in it" Biggie

Excuse me, did you just say "true head"

:rofl:

What makes someone a true 'head?

I really wanna know? I'll be damned if me not paying mj's utility bill, and you his gardening fee, doesn't make the two of us 'heads.

Lockjaw?
Camoflauge gear, the hunter's here
Better play it by ear
You ain't nothing but a deer

Quote:
They have Mars on the side.

Let me clarify for those newbies who call the Original Fire Red IV's from 89 "OG Mars"....Its not the planet Mars on the side of the shoe,Its Mars Blackmon, the guy who was Jordan's Sidekick in the Air Jordan Commercials back in the late 80's...

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#28-G.O.A.T​

Quote:
Alright I guess I can see what yall are saying. Basically u just want jb to realize how cheap theyre being so that it wont happen again in the future. So really its not all about the Mars IV's, its about all the other jays to come. Is that right?

Quote:
damn I wish I could waste my life complaining over leather and plastic(rubber)...

Your on here just like the rest of us, some people just have to air things out.......

This thread is what an official thread should be. It has been heated at times, but there has been passionate discussion on both sides of the ball.

Information has been shared and displeasure has been voiced. It is a shame that some are too stubborn and turn the other cheek. Consequently bending over and taking one in the............

It is better than 150 pages of "fiyah", "copped" and "Look at my pick up", which looks exactly the same as the other pick up two posts above, :smh:
nono.gif

I will get these for aesthetic purposes, but not for retail, actually the same price as a variant pair, go figure. Peace.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

Back
Top Bottom