Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

man why are we all so lazy that we have to bash these online sites when these shoes will be easy to cop if we could just wake ourselves up and go get them. nooooo...we need them to be shipped and wait 3 or 4 days instead of having them in our hands right away. hahaha i dont know im just bored which is why i'm bringing this up. see ya guys out there on line!

Quote:
damn, yall made NT crash a few minutes ago.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Negrodamus
Yuku Blingo

phylon23 -good lookin out, I wanna cop mine for the same price so thats y i waited i just dont wanna get shut out

Kickz,

Retail > not getting them!! haha...

Imagination doesn't consider the possibilities....it creates them.

I think you just gave NT access to your swoosh account, you should take the link down.

no they are not up :smh:
nono.gif
, giving people false hope :lol:
laugh.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

Mainly I have to wait to get shoes online because MN sucks for pickin up Jordans!
C H R I S T M A S A P E T H E M O V I E . C O M[/url]

Well I'm glad i ordered my pairs off Eastbay because that means i DONT need to wake up early, i DONT need to wait in line, i DONT need to worry about not getting my size, and i DONT even have to pay as much as retail + tax = $124 and some change.

I called and confirmed with Eastbay, my order went through, and if there is any problem with my CC they will hold on to my order for 3 days.

BEST PART- i paid $117.81 SHIPPED.

How's that for the people hating on ordering online.

Kickz...Where u from?

Yeah, im sick of seeing the damn Citrus!! ha

i think its true that they wont be up on ndc til 9PST so we should all just hit up every store in the morning...and still if no luck...go to ndc where everybody else in the world will be waiting. hahaha. nite all.

Quote:
so how bad are the crowds out here in the bay.

Not the bay, but I passed by a few malls heading towards SAC and saw people camping out already.
UC Davis reppin-------------I wants some grape drank baby!........mmmmm its purple

I will wait until Conan finishes, I will hit the hay then, :lol:
laugh.gif

That is always protocol and it works.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

A&E has something about Boobs if you guys are bored....

Back
Top Bottom