:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Finishline

Don’t worry, you’re in the right place!
Unfortunately, so are a lot of other sneakerheads!
No need to refresh your browser...as soon as we have a spot for you, this page will automatically send you to your destination...so sit tight and happy shopping!
We will try again in 19 second(s)
DO NOT REFRESH YOUR BROWSER.

Keeps counting down and they starting again... smh

wow. just got through this very second on finishline. copped an 11. 11.5 sold out. 11 should be straight tho.

just got my confirmation too.

i had got played twice. entered all my info twice. got that white screen twice. was charged twice. was refunded twice lol. then hit with the 'items in your cart have sold out' steeze. figured i'd try the 11 for the hell of it. went through no prob. so keep tryin yall. i'm going back to bed.

Wish I never even tried FNL, I checkedout before they posted the link. Charged and no confirmation........garbage

Got my 2 of my sizes on eastbay and another 2 on finishline.. did both to see if I would score on both. Both went through w/ payment. These were just as easy as last weeks XI low release. Good morning everyone.. back to sleep!

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Ha tried to diff CCs on fnl and cant get thru on either

Same. Keeps saying credit card error 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mrrw

Originally Posted by sundro2000

thanks for the coupon code
smokin.gif

No problem. I looked at it this way "If im meant to get these, it will be below retail"

Man I didn't even see this, big ups for sharing it though man... On the confirmation email, I would say write down the order number and check it later, I never got a confirmation for the playoffs but my order went through

keep refreshing on finishline. i just got my order confirmation...but I also got this on my statement...i wonder if they're going to send me them all...if they do, i'll sell them to the people who couldn't cop....RETAIL TOO! $%@# reselling headcracks

sorry i've never purchased online before, but i just got an email saying "this is your order confirmation", does that mean they're mine? or am i waiting for another email? if i'm in then i'd say gun for finishline, apparently alot of stock just went back up on the site.

went to the Crabtree Mall HOH in Raleigh, NC about an hour ago and they had 50 people in line and the cops said the had 50 pairs.... !%+ real out here

Got through on Footaction in the first two minutes, just got off the timer on Champs and completed my order. Hopefully both pairs go through.

Back
Top Bottom