Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I was on Footaction.com and my timer was a 10 min wait. After copping on NDC, the Footaction page then said maximum capacity exceeded lol

lol... its funny. id be pissed if it was a serious release. the platinum number is busy as usual. im just trying to get my free shipping no tax benefit.

Ha I just realized the $160 only charge. Tax free weekend sweet.

Nikestore was incredibly easy for this release. I also didn't get charge tax (CA). I didn't think the tax free weekend applied to CA. Oh well...hope they go through with no tax, which would be almost a $25 saving. :smokin

I'm located in SoCal as well and NDC charged me tax. According to this article, California doesn't have tax free weekend yet:

http://singleparents.about.com/od/cuttingcosts/qt/TaxFreeHoliday.htm

Anybody else in California didn't get charged tax?

Last edited:
ive been living in michigan all my life and never heard of tax free, that has nothing to do with it :lol: it was just random i guess just like before they charged me tax but when they processed my paypal they ended up only charging me retail and refunding the tax. no idea why either but hey ill take it.

had i of known i would have bought a different shirt :lol: i only bought it because it was cheap :lol:

If you struck out on NDC earlier check again! I was pleasantly surprised :D

Just picked up my pair from Footaction in my local mall. Im beyond pleased!!!! My first time buying Jordans in 10 years!

Damn still FSR on FNL!!!

Is this mass produced? I guess site crashed earlier cause they were updating it. Man I might try the store and see if I can get my size and cancel my order. So I dont pay shipping.

Whew, my order on Eastbay finally let me check out after almost an hour.  
sick.gif

I couldn't get through with NDC to get them for $136 with the 15% off, so I just used my FNL $20 reward to get them for around $155. I'll get another coupon with this order and that one was about to expire in a week anyway. Just didn't want to pay full price.

i had a sz 12 on my cart for 20 minutes now.. decided not to get it. still have the mars blackmon back in '06.. oh well
glasses.gif

Man, some resellers are getting lazy these days.
Can't even take the time to get the stock pics or steal pics.
They're posting screen shots of their order confirmation page. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom