Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Yeah, its an obvious troll move by JB. The most iconic 1, and they are gonna screw it up by putting the jumpman on the back.

^ Perfect recipe for a pass.  Complete butcher job as far as I'm concerned.  I can wait for a proper retro, if not I'll consider going after a 94 pair.

not real big on the Jordan 1s prolly cause of all the dunks in so many colorways. ill pass!

^ Perfect recipe for a pass.  Complete butcher job as far as I'm concerned.  I can wait for a proper retro, if not I'll consider going after a 94 pair.

I'm with you 100% on this. Nike shouldn't put the Jumpman on the heal or tongue of OG colorways. New ones, fine, but not the OG's. I'm passing unless I get Nike Air and nice premium leather.

2013-air-jordan-1-white-red-black-1.jpg

2013-air-jordan-1-white-red-black-5.jpg

2013-air-jordan-1-white-red-black-14.jpg

2013-air-jordan-1-white-red-black-2.jpg

2013-air-jordan-1-white-red-black-3.jpg

u know i can even deal with the jumpman on the tongue, its the heel with the jumpman that looks bad. maybe it can be painted over carefully.

+1 ROB

I see you JB went with the OG box :pimp: I'm probably the majority here, but these are damn good. Cheap looking leather, but still damn good.

Last edited:
OG as in short lid blk/red box. Of course JB won't put a red Nike logo.

Last edited:
i swear to god after the xi drama now this?after socks nike's new merchandise is gonna be tier zero super limited quickstrike mo fo boxes.remember you heard it here first. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I don't care about the stupid box. I just want JB to make the shoes in their original form. The Jumpman doesn't belong on original colored 1's! Newer colors, ok...but not the originals!

I don't care about the stupid box. I just want JB to make the shoes in their original form. The Jumpman doesn't belong on original colored 1's! Newer colors, ok...but not the originals!

i swear to god after the xi drama now this?after socks nike's new merchandise is gonna be tier zero super limited quickstrike mo fo boxes.remember you heard it here first. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Once upon a time, there was a land of shoe collectors.

Some of them, like myself, are picky about the boxes because we keep them in an organized collection.

Some, like spoonman, do not care about the box. The reasons vary from the ones who throw away the box, and those who complain because "they wear shoes not boxes"

And those two groups will never get along. Group one will always ask about the box, but group two will clown them for doing so. Causing controversy across the forum.

The argument was so ugly, everyone died.

The end

Back
Top Bottom