Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Truthfully, when I first saw the pics I hated them but when I actually saw them in stores I wanted them. Now I missed out because I slept on em.

Well, I am conceding on some level with these shoes...I have actually gone against my initial opinion of these shoes as truly worthless...
embarassed.gif

After a week of looking at these shoes in person over, and over, and thinking about the fact that it's a 6 no matter what, and thinking about the upcomingolympics and it's significance to Nike/Jordan as a Brand, I have actually decided to add a pair of these to my personal collection.

Keep in mind I have no intention of wearing them, and still wish desperately we could go back in time and force JB to release them without patent leather, andthe infamous "toe @%#@"
roll.gif

I just thought that having one in my display case wouldn't hurt...the shoe is actually unique, good quality compared to what we've been seeing frompast retros, and does get reaction from people who otherwise wouldn't care about sneakers...so def. worthy of display purposes...
grin.gif

everyone is saying that seeing the shoe in person is what changed their mind....YEAH RIGHT!!...the hype is what changed your mind. Everyone who gave the shoe a
sick.gif
is know copping for display purposes
grin.gif
.......typical niketalk
laugh.gif

got my two pairs from NDC today one for me one for the wife and they are icy and glad i got them cant wait for this package to come out next weekend

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by Irokwel23

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Yea now everybody is saying they glad they got them after all that hate and stuff and the funny thing is im recognizing alot of names that were haters but now they have a change of heart. hmmm
tired.gif
Word up. somebody needs to go back to when the pics posted, mad people blasted these, and Now NT Loves them.
indifferent.gif

Bet same thing will happen with the 6rings.
laugh.gif
Oh, its definitely gonna happen with those 6 rings.

My opinion stands on these, but it ain't worth mentioning again.
laugh.gif

it happens with just about every release

Originally Posted by retrojrott24

My Oly VI's came in from Finishline today, I must say I am actually glad I got these, I had a chance to cop them like 3 weeks ago and turned them down, then I got the itch to buy them, bought them when FNL restocked. Now I am lovin my sz 13 Oly VI's
pimp.gif

These would have been so much better if JB would have done them without the stitching.

x2 Mine just arrived today from Finishline as well...I got lucky compared with people on other releases that got the shaft from them.

Yea now everybody is saying they glad they got them after all that hate and stuff and the funny thing is im recognizing alot of names that were haters but now they have a change of heart. hmmm

basically

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

^^^Laugh if you will at least I am honest....
roll.gif

i'm laughing with ya' not at ya' bro!

and i admire the hell out of you for being honest "allthingsjordan"! You Rock!

i passed on these too, until i found out i could pick them up for $120.00 from NDC with the -$30.00 discount code.

i figured after the parade i could always sell 'em to poofy!
roll.gif

The problem with them for me is they look really fake. I don't mean a little fake....... I MEAN SUPER HYPER COMBO FINISH ....................FAKE...... andthat makes these a very easy pass for me.

Idk I slept on them wen released. Then ma gurl hit me telln me dat she aint get them and dat she wanted so 2 days later I got them for her and da shoe grew nme so blown I aint get them. But I got them 2day from goergetown baby last pair in da sportzone...cisd

Originally Posted by jokerkil

Idk I slept on them wen released. Then ma gurl hit me telln me dat she aint get them and dat she wanted so 2 days later I got them for her and da shoe grew n me so blown I aint get them. But I got them 2day from goergetown baby last pair in da sportzone...cisd

if they were a size 11, then they were the restock they got on friday.... they were supposed to get a FSR so I arrived when they got their shipment and Iwas told they only received a size 11... O well tho, I was getting them to be the 2nd pair. Congrats
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom