Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

The problem with them for me is they look really fake. I don't mean a little fake....... I MEAN SUPER HYPER COMBO FINISH ....................FAKE...... and that makes these a very easy pass for me.
word

thanks but na it wasn't a sz 11 i actually got the pair that was on display sz 8 but even when i askd for them in a sz 8 or sz 8,5 they told me they hadboth and ended up get the sz 8.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jokerkil

thanks but na it wasn't a sz 11 i actually got the pair that was on display sz 8 but even when i askd for them in a sz 8 or sz 8,5 they told me they had both and ended up get the sz 8.
pimp.gif

o thats lame (on sportzone) then ... i was there around 330 and they told me they only got a size 11 in for shipment... o well, i will never by from themthen cause the customer service is terrible
embarassed.gif

^^ that pic is hilarious....

Anyway this is a love hate shoe right now but im sure they will still stay in demand in the future....i mean it is a VI....

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

i hope you mean "die" as in they want shoes with alot of colors because if you mean "die" as in somebody dead thats just wrong to say, especially over a pair of shoes everyone has the likes and dislikes and everyone should respect that, this is why this world is the way it is because of senseless and uncalled for actions such as killing someone because they shoes have in colors someone else don't like. come on lets do better
i see that you really dont get out that much.... what else would i mean? i am sorry that i hurt your feelings by posting my opinion about these flamboyant colored Jordan sixes....
laugh.gif

now why would i mean death?.....
eyes.gif

its a shoe forum baby...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

is $205 too much to spend for these? there is a pair of them in my size for $205 on flightclub.com

Originally Posted by searchin4js

is $205 too much to spend for these? there is a pair of them in my size for $205 on flightclub.com

Yes, auctions on ebay are going for 180-190 shipped at most.

Originally Posted by richiedge

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Yes, auctions on ebay are going for 180-190 shipped at most.

I dont shop on ebay but thanks for the help...

Most ebay auctions are $190 to $200 plus shipping so do th emath........Besides the seller may take longer to shio etc....thus I beleive $205 is not that badactually

i just checked ebay and most have been sold for $170 shipped if you do a search for olympic vi(completed listings) which is a few bucks more for retail plustax.

could've copped a bunch for $125 shipped on NDC but could care less for these and copped a bunch of retro infareds and a couple of REAL OLYMPICVI's........

Thank you to whoever purchased that size 13 on NDC just now.

I was going back and forth about buying them for a good 20 minutes. But in the end, I just couldn't pull the trigger on a shoe that I know I won'twear. I almost fell into the hype lol.

Money saved for me!

more different^^ than underated imo
they are nice for some people but alot of people dont like stuff like that colorway

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

more different^^ than underated imo
they are nice for some people but alot of people dont like stuff like that colorway

Yea then they complain about getting black white OG 1....just bc of a jumpman instead of a check

its sad....i think those ppl shoe not be collecting...i mean they look soo foooolish...then theyll cop anyways

OG days are over...its coming up on 2010
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Yea then they complain about getting black white OG 1....just bc of a jumpman instead of a check

its sad....i think those ppl shoe not be collecting...i mean they look soo foooolish...then theyll cop anyways

OG days are over...its coming up on 2010
embarassed.gif

Before you claim to be so knowledgeable and saying who should "collecti", note that its a Swoosh, not a "check".

I am glad the "OG Days" are over. I have been itching to retire.

its not the colorway that i dont like, but instead the awful choice of patent leather and the gaudy stitching on the toe

Back
Top Bottom