Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I've seen a couple people with these on and the ones that have all the colors on the kicks matching w/ their shirts just look corny. The outfits I'veseen that look real good are the subtle ones that just have one or two of the colors brought out to complement the shoes. No need to OD

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Yea now everybody is saying they glad they got them after all that hate and stuff and the funny thing is im recognizing alot of names that were haters but now they have a change of heart. hmmm
tired.gif
It's what today's newer JB consumer consist of. No backbone.

^^^^^we get it you hate the shoe.....why do you troll this thread trying to put people down?????

I personally liked these from the beginning.
But a lot of you guys did talk about these.But so many are copping so they aren't left out...
Typical. I got my pair and I''m happy...No problems here

still garbage and no i'm not trolling. every time this stupid thread pops up there it is at page one. its funny when members post how people disliked thesebut now everyone is all over them and they think now its the bomb. but reality is people that crapped all over these just don't care any more to sayanything. i think these are sooo hypebeast with all the color gear thats come out. you guys think that these are cool now but eventually you'll get tiredof the hype and its go no where direction that you'll stop coppin garbage like this in the future.

jb should've left the patent leather garbage when i was rockin AF1's with NELLY's song about them back in da day. PATENT leather=garbage. thecolors are ok but the material is just plain hypebeast crap. if they put high quality leather i definitely would've copped. but i'm just plain tired ofseeing patent leather on kicks when i was beastin for the concord xi's......

i hope you mean "die" as in they want shoes with alot of colors because if you mean "die" as in somebody dead thats just wrong to say,especially over a pair of shoes everyone has the likes and dislikes and everyone should respect that, this is why this world is the way it is because ofsenseless and uncalled for actions such as killing someone because they shoes have in colors someone else don't like. come on lets do better

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

i hope you mean "die" as in they want shoes with alot of colors because if you mean "die" as in somebody dead thats just wrong to say, especially over a pair of shoes everyone has the likes and dislikes and everyone should respect that, this is why this world is the way it is because of senseless and uncalled for actions such as killing someone because they shoes have in colors someone else don't like. come on lets do better
i see that you really dont get out that much.... what else would i mean? i am sorry that i hurt your feelings by posting my opinion about theseflamboyant colored Jordan sixes....
laugh.gif

now why would i mean death?.....
eyes.gif

its a shoe forum baby...

Originally Posted by never wear them

kids these days die for these colors....
tired.gif

I think he means that the younger customers like colorful sneakers like this so they purchase them.Not that someone would shoot you dead for having themon...that is senseless.
laugh.gif

Wow I guess the opinions are still strong about those. Its Simple. If you like and got cheese Cop em, If you dont Like em then dont Cop. Just look pass thethread instead of coming in here and B&*%# about the shoes.

Ahhh, the love/hate shoe..lol. Was gonna get rid of my 2nd pair but decided to keep them on ice. Other than the od on patent leather. Its a nice shoe. Its the6's baby!..the 6's is just a dope shoe. Only reason I think these are sold out at a lot of places is because its a limited run. Plus."Olympic" jordans turn out to be sort after year later. The shoe grew on a lot of people. Wait in a few years.

I seen some people rocking these and they look like idiots...lol, like, you don't need to match every color in the shoe. I wear a all royal blue and with alil bit of red Polo shirt with them. They mostly white, so you rock these chill in, definatly a summer shoe. Wish they had some regular leather on the sidepanelling and on the toe box minus the stitching, but even the stitching is something different and gets looks. Glad I didn't sleep on these.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

this shoe really doesnt deserve 30 plus pages. SMH

doing this only adds to the garbage.

If you dont like the kicks stop posting.

Now you got me posting in here.

BTW these kicks are trash
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif