Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^ no doubt homie
laugh.gif
Only XVI's I like are Cherrywoods anyway

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Wore my VI's all day for the first time and I'm convinced, these kicks are top 2 from my small collection. Completely gorgeous and not to mention I can't recall the last time so many people stared at my kicks. :-D
Yeap I got the same feeling and reaction when I wore mine to the office on casual Friday. Then when we went out to lunch every waitress @ Chilis gaveme nice compliments on them. Neck breakers fasho.

One of my boys was pissed cause that guy bought up the whole outlet worth of 6s. They were $99 each!! I wanted another pair and my boy wanted one, but thanksto this guy, we have to pay resell prices. SMH

OD to the fullest

finishline in greenspoint mall houston still has maybe a 7.5 or 8 in these it was a small size i didnt care to look just seen it sittin on the shelves in themens section

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

anyone noticed Carmine VI b grades showing up on ebay?

yea i notice, one dude look like he bought the WHOLE outlet

talk about OD'ING

Holy Balls! You know that guy bought 20 ($2000 worth) of those shoes to resell for $300 a pop or even 200. It's smart but ppl like that take away from trueshoe heads that are just in it for the love.

Reading over people's comments. I can see the frustration in many people's posts over not being able to cop another pair of a certain shoe, in thiscase the Carmines. But the whole shoe game is messed up in general period.

Yes, the dude who bought all 20 of those VI's OD'd like crazy but if it wasn't him it certainly would've been someone else......and more thanlikely another NT'er. 17 years ago when the OG's dropped it wasn't neccessary to cop another pair of a certain shoe because they were around for agood amount of time.

Now shoes are inflated in price value (retros included) and people buy up the entire lot to resell and make a fast buck. So even though I understandpeople's frustrations over things all you can do is take the L and charge it to the game. (Sad as it is) :I

Originally Posted by AirJordan23shoes

do you think there will be a restock at eastbay or finishline?

Good luck on that... i swear that even when eastbay shows ur size, itll say OUT OF STOCK once u add it to ur cart. finishline had a size 8 for a couple ofdays and it randomly adds a size or so......

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

One of my boys was pissed cause that guy bought up the whole outlet worth of 6s. They were $99 each!! I wanted another pair and my boy wanted one, but thanks to this guy, we have to pay resell prices. SMH

OD to the fullest
Where is this outlet mall?

has this happen to your VIs?????

this is not my shoe i jus found it on ebay searching for jordans and came upon this and thought it was to early for them to yelllow
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by thegame2006

has this happen to your VIs?????

this is not my shoe i jus found it on ebay searching for jordans and came upon this and thought it was to early for them to yelllow
ohwell.gif

Doesn't that what happen when you put the shoes in zip lock bags? I've heard conflicting opinions.

Back
Top Bottom