Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

OMG I am sooooooo pissed right now. I did the finishline instore order... waited over 2 weeks to get the shoes, watched one of us niketalk guys get a pair fromfinishline in NJ, and opened my box 5 mins ago (just got home from Cali) and saw they sold me two pairs of XVIIs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No carmines... so mad... imdefinitely complaining tomorrow i am soooo pissed.

^^^ HAHAHHAHAAHA DAMNN OWNED
smokin.gif

here are pics of the my shipment.... a finishline employee was kind enough to take my carmines and replace them with an ashy pair of xviis.... im soooo madright now

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Originally Posted by thegame2006

has this happen to your VIs?????

this is not my shoe i jus found it on ebay searching for jordans and came upon this and thought it was to early for them to yelllow
ohwell.gif

Doesn't that what happen when you put the shoes in zip lock bags? I've heard conflicting opinions.
Do not Zip-Lock... Just throw in a couple packs of silica gel under the paper and they will stay ICY

mine havent yellowed at all and i have 4 pairs of carmines sitting around--i was about to put plastic wrapping on them to prevent yellowing, but it seems likethe opposite happens or the midsole might get dry and crack..anyone have a good way to keep 6s fresh?

Alife in manhattan has the 7/16 split call them at 212-375-812.

The 7's are $220.00 andthe 16's are $180.00

There is a full size run.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

i'd be heated if i got 2 pairs of CDP 17's instead of the carmines

yea im heated. and now the packs are more expensive on ebay. the finishline customer rep told me that she was going to talk to the manager at the store andcall me back today. the best she can do is ask if they still have the carmines there and have them sent and if they are gone, which they are, i can get arefund... yea good luck on that huh?

UPDATE - as i thought they told me i can only return the package and im SOL... finishline is terrible man.

smart employee. put 2 carmines in 1 pack cz usually they dun open to check if ur an employee of the store..

Originally Posted by steppinchoi

fvargas2000 wrote:

thegame2006 wrote:

has this happen to your VIs?????

this is not my shoe i jus found it on ebay searching for jordans and came upon this and thought it was to early for them to yelllow
ohwell.gif

Doesn't that what happen when you put the shoes in zip lock bags? I've heard conflicting opinions.

Do not Zip-Lock... Just throw in a couple packs of silica gel under the paper and they will stay ICY

i heard cilica makes them dry which is why they start to crumble...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Alife in manhattan has the 7/16 split call them at 212-375-812.

The 7's are $220.00 andthe 16's are $180.00

There is a full size run.

whats this have to do with carmines or 17s? or are you selling kix there?

bigj505 wrote:

here are pics of the my shipment.... a finishline employee was kind enough to take my carmines and replace them with an ashy pair of xviis.... im soooo mad right now

This my friends is why I buy in store or nothing.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I've never liked FNL much. Particularly the website. It's incredibly painful (even if it's not me) to see anyone get scammed out of something theywere indeed supposed to get. People nowadays.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

here are pics of the my shipment.... a finishline employee was kind enough to take my carmines and replace them with an ashy pair of xviis.... im soooo mad right now

that sucks big time

Damn that F n sucks ... They better fire that store manager for letting stuff like that happen ...

dude i think your kinda screwed, i dont see how your gona get your carmines but if i was you i would def tear finishline a new one. IMO they should def justpay for your whole pack cause thats so messed up.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

dude i think your kinda screwed, i dont see how your gona get your carmines but if i was you i would def tear finishline a new one. IMO they should def just pay for your whole pack cause thats so messed up.

I filed 2 complaints today so I have to talk to the District Manager within the next few days...

1. complaint on the sending store - they should have never sent the stupid shoes and the manager said there were 2 pairs of shoes in the box when they wereshipped but couldnt confirm the carmines were in there... but he/she did say there were no more carmines in the store of course

2. the finishline store that in MD that i paid the money to - The guy wouldnt call the customer rep so they could confirm what i was saying. he simply wouldnot take the shoes stating i had to ship them back to that shady store all the way in Cali before i could get a refund... he said i could have stolen thecarmines and put xviis back in there... im no criminal and i definitely dont look like one... he was so worried about taking on a refund like it was HIS money.dude def offended me and then wouldnt ship the shoes after the customer service rep offered to refund me on her own

So now i have to wait at least 2 days to get my return slip... then 7 days for them to arrive in cali and then lord knows how long to get the refund if allgoes smoothly... and im surely gonna explain how the situation is foul to the district manager.
FYI - i complained to on rep saying how was it an employees fault yet i have to suffer (not getting shoes, getting accused of stealing, lack of promptrefund) and she only offered me a $10 gift card that doesnt even cover the $20 i would have received for being a finishline member and buying them.

Back
Top Bottom