Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

WTH!!!!! 2 XVII's??
eyes.gif

no good.

good luck man, imo they should just let you keep both 17s on them for all the sh*t you have to go through

Originally Posted by xbiker47

good luck man, imo they should just let you keep both 17s on them for all the sh*t you have to go through

yea im not sending the shoes back until i talk to the district manager this week. hopefully, he sees the BS that i am going thru and tells me to keep thepackage but i doubt it will happen...

Originally Posted by bigj505

here are pics of the my shipment.... a finishline employee was kind enough to take my carmines and replace them with an ashy pair of xviis.... im soooo mad right now

eek.gif
. I'd be furious. Good luck man.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

any update bigj505??

Small update. The last Cust Serv Rep (the best of all of them A++++) I talked to called me back today and told me she was told by higher ups to call me toask if i still needed to talk and if me simply being sent a return slip would suffice.
I honestly told her I did want to talk to someone because the wholeprocess was terrible... from the Cali store messing up my order soooo bad to the guy in Baltimore not wanting to call the Cust Service Num to verify mystatements and instead saying the package could have been modifed by me or better said... me stealing.
I already have the slip so I will ship the shoes back tomorrow since they seem more concerned about the package then they care about talking to me. Call fromDistrict Manager still hasnt come and its kinda lame that they call me to make sure i still want to talk.
I know this wont matter to most, but I plan to boycott finisline unless it is a last resort for future reference. It seems like they dont protect theircustomers

*****FYI - there is a Carmine Package size 7 youth for sale for 150 at Downtown Locker Room at security square mall BMore MD - saw it today
Dont ask me if they ship cause i have no clue.

dont boycott them, so you think in the end youll get your carmines or just a refund??

On a different note, imagine the guy that got both carmines for only 335$

there are many other sneaker retailers i can go to that im more comfortable with so finishline is only there for me as a last resort. i cant knock a personthat loves finishline but this is just my personal experience. i am 100% i will get my refund. but its just not about the refund at this point. the carminesare all gone... when i ordered originally, there were a total of 9 across the country in their stock in my size and when i found out my order was messed up,there were none left. so my restitution for the error has been a refund promise and a sorry. and if sux double cause they dont split packages so i would haveto lose out on both the vis and the xviis in theory.
the guy who got both carmines for 335 is living nice right now. if he got it out of error... big ups to him. if it was the employee who took it... pretty muchcurse him....

but it makes no sense y they would even ship out 2 xviis like the customer wouldnt notice something was wrong... they should have just errored it out or saidit wasnt in selling condition....

^ dang, hope you get your carmines and more... wat store exactly was this - i may be in the area and can yell at them..

YOOOOOO............FOOTLOCKER IN QUEENS CENTER MALL GOT A FSR OF THESE THIS WEEK. THE EMPLOYEE THERE PUT ME ON THAT QUEENS CENTER MALL FOOTLOCKER IS THE #3STORE IN THE STATE IN SALES SO THEY CALLED AROUND TO OTHER FOOTLOCKERS AND ONE PARTICULAR STORE HAD A FSR THAT WAS NOT MOVING. SO THEY SENT THEIR ENTIRE STOCKTO THEM..........I THINK THE BIGGEST SZ LEFT WAS A 11, BUT I THINK MY BOY COPPED THOSE TODAY. I THINK THEY HAD ONE IN EACH SZ MAYBE. NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THATBUT I AM JUST TRYING TO LOOK OUT FOR SOME CATS THAT DIDN'T GET THEM. THEY HAD A SZ.9 ON DISPLAY SO THEY STILL MIGHT HAVE SOME. UMMM......DON'T ASK FORTHE 8.5 BECAUSE I GOT THEM
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..........I will post pics lata.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ dang, hope you get your carmines and more... wat store exactly was this - i may be in the area and can yell at them..

the store was in San Jose Cali - finishine

.... and good looks on the FSR at footlocker... i have a pair that i hope will arrive from CHI Champs that a fellow Niketowner helped me find... if theyarrive, I will post pics and give dude his proper due
happy.gif

bigj tough break hope it works out for you...I was extremely let down by my CDP XVII...they creased instantly and had a couple scuffs...I never use to look atmy J's before I bought them but after that CDP XVII fiasco I gotta at least glance at them before I drop coin

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

bigj tough break hope it works out for you...I was extremely let down by my CDP XVII...they creased instantly and had a couple scuffs...I never use to look at my J's before I bought them but after that CDP XVII fiasco I gotta at least glance at them before I drop coin

Yea this has been discussed many times... It was really a hit or miss with the XVIIs... Some people had perfect pairs while others had scuffs, creases,everything

JB quality control
mad.gif

Originally Posted by steppinchoi

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

bigj tough break hope it works out for you...I was extremely let down by my CDP XVII...they creased instantly and had a couple scuffs...I never use to look at my J's before I bought them but after that CDP XVII fiasco I gotta at least glance at them before I drop coin

Yea this has been discussed many times... It was really a hit or miss with the XVIIs... Some people had perfect pairs while others had scuffs, creases, everything

JB quality control
mad.gif

i can vouch for this also... one pair of the xviis i got was pretty good quality... the other had the famous scuff marks on it... i remember seeing the 1stsample pics of the xviis... they looked ashy and super creased.

My 17's were TRASHED TO HELL!!!!!! But the Carmines were just plain sexy
pimp.gif
...........My 17's were so bad that I am actually thinking about justballing in em.

DAMN bigj, that's BoguS homie. They didn't think twice about sending you the wrong shoes (if it was even an accident), but make you go through hell totake/send them back. I've had my own issues returning things at FNL, they are THE worst. Receipt + Merchandise From Them + under 30 days = Return PERIOD.They act like you are taking money directly out of their pockets. I'm with you on the boycott, been on it for a minute LOL. And good luck talking to theDM, or getting them to call you back. We've had issues with that as well...

Originally Posted by cmoweb

DAMN bigj, that's BoguS homie. They didn't think twice about sending you the wrong shoes (if it was even an accident), but make you go through hell to take/send them back. I've had my own issues returning things at FNL, they are THE worst. Receipt + Merchandise From Them + under 30 days = Return PERIOD. They act like you are taking money directly out of their pockets. I'm with you on the boycott, been on it for a minute LOL. And good luck talking to the DM, or getting them to call you back. We've had issues with that as well...

Thanks for all of the support guys... I really do appreciate it.

Update:
Still no return call from the District Manager... looks like they suck from the top to the bottom.... shoes are on the way back to Cali... UPS ground meansthey wont arrive til Monday since I shipped on Monday. So Tuesday, I have to call to make sure I am getting my refund... feels odd waiting for the shady storeto verify my shoes.

So In the mean time, I was able to do an in-store order from Champs. Thanks to Niketowner 23frankg for that. They arrived this week and I got them... Package was ideal since the carmines were a 9.5 and theXVIIs were a 10 due to some sort of mix up. XVIIs were decent... no severe scuffs... the carmines look icy but the left one's toe box was crushed and therewas no insert in it. It looks a little ripply but I got force fields and put new inserts into them to help recreate the shape of the toe box... but at leastthey showed up right? Beggers cant be choosers and I am eyeing up someone's pair on layaway that might get released if not picked up soon.

---- And the force fields were free since I got a $20 gift card for making such a large purchase and I had the free champs membership card (GET ONE!!!!!).Another plus over finishline is that I got the gift card on the spot where finishline gives you the card after 4 - 8 weeks or so....

Oh yeah I 4got, I been boycottin FNL for about 2 or 3 years now...their little Rewards program was a joke...spend $200 get $20 and I spent like a grand over acouple months and they didn't send me one voucher...last pair I copped from FNL was the FR5 in Dec. 2006 and I been on my new-new every since...

Back
Top Bottom