Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by gescobe

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Copped mine.

damn. lol
lol i hope he is just being funny. i would never risk that much dough. if he is serious, do u rly think you can sell all of those? i hope you areright.

For those guys that ordered over the phone for Eastbay, does it work everytime?
I think it's more effective than going thru the website at 12:00 ET/ 9:00 PT because the site is going to crash every time.

man i wish i could get these. i had the damn things in my cart and i was tempted to checkout but the funds are majorly low right now. i had them in the cartlike at 9:02 and i didnt have much trouble with it

Woohoo got my confirmation email.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

best selling pack so far we are selling them like crazy now that eastbay has sold out
i bet.......i knew i should of bought 2 pairs from the getgo......but its good......

Originally Posted by CL2423

For those guys that ordered over the phone for Eastbay, does it work everytime?
I think it's more effective than going thru the website at 12:00 ET/ 9:00 PT because the site is going to crash every time.

I couldn't even get through on a cell or a dect 6.0 phone

What time does ndc launch?

Did anyone have a free ship code for eastbay? I might cop the Armed Forces if I miss out on ndc.

Originally Posted by FREE OJ

Copped mine.

damn. lol
lol i hope he is just being funny. i would never risk that much dough. if he is serious, do u rly think you can sell all of those? i hope you are right.

This dude screwed it up for everybody.
mad.gif
2 per customer %$%!!@!, nowI'll have to keep checking all night until they get that crap straightend out.
laugh.gif

It looks like I got one of the last size 12 in these. Tried looking for a free shipping code but nada. Kinda glad I missed out on Finishline though since theycharge taxes and Eastbay doesn't. That would have been about $25 more. Ended up going back to see if I could order another pair and everything was prettymuch gone. Then I remembered the 1s that released today and grabbed a pair of those too. Used my 20% off giftcard from last winter so ended up basically paying$80. Glad I put enough $$$ on it to last me til the summer to pick up some more gift cards at 20% off.

got trough with eastbay after waiting on the phone for close to 10 minutes. I got my second pair now ill just have to get up at 8 and pick up my other pairthat i got on lock. Im rocking my carmines with my deadstock with tags vitnage retro 6 card shirt
happy.gif
that shirt is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ive been waiting the longest for the release of this shoe to rock it.

never thought id be in this situation again @**,, anybody have a link to the ndc page cuz i dont even see the image up on ndc like i did on eastbay

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by FREE OJ

Copped mine.

damn. lol
lol i hope he is just being funny. i would never risk that much dough. if he is serious, do u rly think you can sell all of those? i hope you are right.

This dude screwed it up for everybody.
mad.gif
2 per customer %$%!!@!, now I'll have to keep checking all night until they get that crap straightend out.
laugh.gif

Are you guys serious? you actually cannot tell me you seriously believe this, can't you spot a really crappy photoshop job ? sheesh!

Back
Top Bottom