Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Al Rocksalot my beat 17s should come runner up to you BUT my soles are wayyy more destroyed than yours!! i balled in them outdoor and they burned a holethrough the area where the ball of the foot is...went through the sole AND the carbon fiber!! ill post pics....thank god my bro got the pack for me! im stillpissed its suede and not leather like the OGs.

House of hoops in Harlem usually has the packs for weeks after the release no matter what the pack is

I got my pair thru Footlocker... got my confirmation
smile.gif
I am a bit bitter I had to pay sales tax, but hey, at least I got one... size 9 too

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

^^ how long did you order ago?
I finished talking to the rep at exactly 9:03 PST (12:03 ET) I got my confirmation in about 20 minutes after the call.

ATTENTION To those Who Got Through on Eastbay Tonight:

I just talked to a rep to check the status of my order, and she informed me that my order got cancelled. Regardless if you got the "G" or not infront of your order number, you might be in the same position. Call Eastbay and talk to a representative, or log onto your account and check that statusyourself. I got an Order Confirmation and everything, but I still fell short!

Check your account. Your order may have been canceled. And if you think you're in good shape because you got a Order Confirmation, think again. Like Istated before, you might be in the same position as everyone else who didn't get their pack.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

I finished talking to the rep at exactly 9:03 PST (12:03 ET) I got my confirmation in about 20 minutes after the call.

Eastbay? What the H-E-Double Toothpicks is going on here? I thought they were sold out right after 10 CST (11 EST). That really makes me somewhat angry sincemy online order crashed/stalled and yet pairs were still available 1 hr later.

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

I used it on the 10/13 packed, it does work its like regular cash...edit u mean the gift card right?

yes. its not limited for nikeid.com use right?

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

Eastbay? What the H-E-Double Toothpicks is going on here? I thought they were sold out right after 10 CST (11 EST). That really makes me somewhat angry since my online order crashed/stalled and yet pairs were still available 1 hr later.

Nah, Footlocker. Eastbay though did not take any orders until 12 ET. I called Eastbay too @ around 11:45 and the rep told me I called too early. Someoneelse can also confirm.

Back
Top Bottom