Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I got a 2 hr wait on footlocker and eastbay and NDC, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW PEOPLE GET THROUGH. I havent been able to get through on the website or RSVP since the 12's and every release i just cant figure it out.
ima go to the bank and the post office and see if i can checkout then

Bro, you do know that the times change.

Im pretty sure I mentioned that im not able to figure out how to cop on NDC now that things "change". nothings an easy cop anymore but I know theres a way more efficient way to do it then I am doing, I just cant seem to figure it out. I still cop retail eventually but from NDC I havent figured out how to efficiently do so.

FNL is ******.. made it to payment screen in under a min and then it crashed and its still waiting

Woke up.. got ready.. no effin wallet.. WTF 0_o luckily my girl let me use her debit card :smile:

Im pretty sure I mentioned that im not able to figure out how to cop on NDC now that things "change". nothings an easy cop anymore but I know theres a way more efficient way to do it then I am doing, I just cant seem to figure it out. I still cop retail eventually but from NDC I havent figured out how to efficiently do so.

:rofl: I meant your timer on Eastbay.

About 8 minutes left on Eastbay for me for an 8.5. My estimated time keeps jumping down a minute so my best guess is that they're slowly selling out of sizes and people are getting out of the virtual line. 

Still waiting for FNL to refresh but my chances look small on that one. Glad to see a lot of NT'ers are getting them. 

JUST GOT THROUGH ON EASTBAY. HEART BEATING FAST DAB.

Hopefully Ill get the email confirmation and everything, cause I got out of the constantly refreshing FNL -___-.

eastbay told me hour wait .02 seconds after links went live. hit the nike tweet checkout with ease. 1st time ever haha. Eastbay still got me in a 40 min wait. thinking bout doubling

NikeStore.com‏@nikestore

The Air Jordan 7 Retro (Black/True Rd-Charcoal-Purple) has sold out on NikeStore

DAMN, REALLY? :smh:

i am currently sitting on a 42-minute wait to check out on eastbay. was there any instances when the item you are about to check out gets sold out? any guarantees that i get this?

I just don't get it. I've been willing to give Nike around $1,000 over these past 3 weekend's... And they don't want it!!! WTF.

Back
Top Bottom