Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by rojanjon

laugh.gif
@ dude selling these for $280 in the NT BS Forum...
30t6p3b.gif

One cat selling for 300.. another trying to trade for OG XI's 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 so ridiculous, I think $215-$225 shipped is reasonable.... 

Watch there be a tweet in the next few days, something silly about those hang tags. These Jokers need to start putting retro cards back in the boxes 
eyes.gif

SMH at all of you undercover HYPEBEASTS. I see you. Yeah, YOU, the pricks with pics up of more than one pair in different sizes. 
Ooooh, I'm sorry, do your feet change from a 9.5 to a 11 some days, and then back down to a 10?

Do you have two feet that are different sizes?

I hope your feet fall off, your eBay account is banned, and Craigslist dies because of SOPA and PIPA, you piping hot charlatans.

Yeah, I'm mad doggie. Online- no go. In store- no go. My slept on go-to spots, no go. Die hypebeasts, DIE!!!!

meetin' up with a fellow NTer today to sell him by 10.5 that i got stuck with, i wear a 9.5. Always down to help fellow NT memebers.

Originally Posted by arabianite3

SMH at all of you undercover HYPEBEASTS. I see you. Yeah, YOU, the pricks with pics up of more than one pair in different sizes. 
Ooooh, I'm sorry, do your feet change from a 9.5 to a 11 some days, and then back down to a 10?

I hope your feet fall off, your eBay account is banned, and Craigslist dies because of SOPA and PIPA, you piping hot charlatans.

Yeah, I'm mad doggie. Online- no go. In store- no go. My slept on go-to spots, no go. Die hypebeasts, DIE!!!!

this guy.

i waited in line for damn near 4 hours at champs, and got stuck with a 10.5, i rock 9,5-10. i was 6th in line and there were only 2 people in front of me that wanted a 10. think im gonna wait in line for 4 hours and get nothing???
after i copped from trashy champs i walked down to footlocker and got my 9.5. i hear what your saying though, but you cant assume EVERYONE got multiple sizes for resale purposes. like i just said above, im meeting up with a fellow Nter today to sell him the 10.5s. retail price + the gas money i used to get em. so thank you very much.
you know what they say about assumptions...
smokin.gif

roll.gif

YOU MADDDDD
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by rojanjon

laugh.gif
@ dude selling these for $280 in the NT BS Forum...
30t6p3b.gif

One cat selling for 300.. another trying to trade for OG XI's 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 so ridiculous, I think $215-$225 shipped is reasonable.... 

Watch there be a tweet in the next few days, something silly about those hang tags. These Jokers need to start putting retro cards back in the boxes 
eyes.gif
damn. im doing a meet up today and selling em for $190.

Well thats cool for meetup, but if you had to ship you'd throw on another $10-!5.

true that. im just trying to share the wealth ya know? i HATE resellers. SMH lol

aint as mad about em as dude up there is though.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

YOU MADDDDD
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

lol if your refering to my pic with the 9.5 , 10 and 11 in it , i was the same guy up here going crazy because of the online frenzy for these so i got dressed and went on a hunt for em in the AM......the 9.5 and 10 are mine and the sz 11 are for my brother , i dont cop kicks to flip em i paid $170 for each pair you can find em for around $230 that $60 flip aint even worth it after driving in the snow like a mad man running these down , so im sorry you didnt get your pair doggie but obviously you aint grind hard enough to find em and stop asuming s### there aint no hypebeast in me smh....

cant be mad if you missed out and wanted them. you know how jordan releases are. you need to be on top of your game if you want your shoes. Although these arent concords, they are an OG colorway of the first shoe Jordan rocked when he came back from retirement.

That's a reseller not a hypebeast.

A lot of you misuse the word hypebeast

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

These shoe store employees are gettin shady as a mutha... I called a footlocker around 10:30 and they told me they only had one 10 left and to hurry. I get there and they say it's the last pair in the store period and hand me some beat up box that look like Ace Ventura delivered it…Felt lucky tho still. Copped but then on my way out of the mall 1/2 later I still see dudes walkin out with them. So I called again and asks if they had any size 10 left and they said they only ha one left. Smdh, I walked there like C'mon son.. Y'all were just tryin to get rid of this pair and box? Trying to hype them up? Switched them out while all I could do is laugh smh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

WOW These look Sick with the Red Laces! I saw a pair of chicagos in person today at Foot Locker and I thought it really didnt have enough red, but with the red laces they actually look perfect IMO. I will cop red Laces when I buy the Chicagos thanks for the great idea!

No problem bro. I'm always throwin a pair of different color laces on my shoes, it makes them pop and gives the shoe a complete different look

I added old school red/black Jordan XV laces with the metal tips! It brings out the red checkerboard inner soles...

That's a good look. I think I'll stick with the black for now, but that's a nice alternative. Can't wait to break these bad boys out. Such a clean shoe and well worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom