Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Dudes Gettin' owned lol. This is getting good
alien.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

you guys are really arguing about shipping???? Got tot UPStalk cornballs

I'm waiting on my posting privileges to get approved over there. 
And for the record, dude said NY to TX would be 20-30 bucks, NOT NY to Cali (and that still wasn't even 20). 

Originally Posted by bxstylez

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Below retail? How did that come into the equation? Fedex ground from NY to TX would be around 20-30 bucks. Know what your talking about before you type playa
laugh.gif

Below retail came into the equation because I said that (along with buying a bunch of these) would be the most logically time to resell.
Oh, and as for that shipping from NY to TX....

indifferent.gif

Shut up.

location, weight, value, and dimensions of the shipping package MATTERS

THANK YOU!! Still not sure how you wold get thses below retail even if you bought 30 pair, unless you had a Jordan Brand account and a business license... mabey he does have an account and gets half off Fedex HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif

Man quit complaining about resellers.If you didn't get a pair maybe you should adapt theyre strategy to obtain a pair, because obviously theyre doing something you're not.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Kinda think ima regret not doubling up on these.... I wanna know why they all didn't come with tags... Got mine from a Ftl this morning and they had tags....

Same here.. hrm. I've also read in the previous pages that people are selling the hangtags for 30 a pop.. Seriously? I bought my pair with no hang tag and walked around the mall to see that shoe palace had hangtags. tf is that?

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by bxstylez

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Below retail came into the equation because I said that (along with buying a bunch of these) would be the most logically time to resell.
Oh, and as for that shipping from NY to TX....

indifferent.gif

Shut up.

location, weight, value, and dimensions of the shipping package MATTERS

THANK YOU!! Still not sure how you wold get thses below retail even if you bought 30 pair, unless you had a Jordan Brand account and a business license... mabey he does have an account and gets half off Fedex HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif

He posted shipping from NY to Cali, not NY to TX which you said would cost 20-30 dollars. And maybe I should've added "or" after I said buying below retail. That's my mistake for thinking you were capable of seeing what I meant.
Originally Posted by Tang

Man quit complaining about resellers.If you didn't get a pair maybe you should adapt theyre strategy to obtain a pair, because obviously theyre doing something you're not.
Resellers don't affect me.

I'm not singling anyone out.I'm speaking just in general.If you didn't have people willing to pay the price then there would be no resellers and the shoe market would actually be hurt imo w/o resellers.I don't knock anyone for trying to get extra money no matter how they do it.

I dont know people change laces on their shoes. The og ones look way better than the pattern ones.

Just my opinion.

Got a hold of an eastbay rep only to get hung up on 2 minutes before midnight. Decided I really wanted these so I drove to my local FTL while it was snowing like crazy right after Midnight just to see if anyone was there and of course 1 person was in line. Had no choice but to get in line. When it was all said and done I got my pair with no flaws plus hang tag. After I use the good for nothing 20 dollar gift card they gave me for my troubles I'm done with Eastbay. Been hung up on twice and their website/phone order always experience the most issues.

Totally forgot about this release and after taking a look at some of those pictures, feeling kind of jelly.
Well, on to the 4s

for those who didnt get a cornfirmation from NDC, DMed them on twitter and they sent me this. dont think your order got cancelled yet!

did my meet up with user bhall1283. cool %#% dude.

glad i could help.

anyone still tryin to get these, best of luck.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by spizike231

Sorry if already posted or discussed. Wasn't sure if it was.

My pair has that too. Where did you cop from? Got mine from UTA, with hang tag.
Copped mine from Footlocker retail on RD, came with hang tag.

Originally Posted by allensoko

for those who didnt get a cornfirmation from NDC, DMed them on twitter and they sent me this. dont think your order got cancelled yet!

I asked them the same thing and got the same message! default message! damn thought I was in better shape.

Originally Posted by djaward

I dont know people change laces on their shoes. The og ones look way better than the pattern ones.

Just my opinion.
This!
Also
laugh.gif
 @ 5000 bans!

Back
Top Bottom