Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by bigkel23

I'm pleased w/ this shoe. Just a lil hassle puttin them on
Good idea! Are force fields and sneaker shields sold online only?!? Anyone know of any stores in SoCal that carry them?

Ok so i keep coming in this thread, thinking im missing something bcuz i passed on these..But why do i keep feeling this way? Only thing i can think of is bcuz i want these when i see em, but i can do w/o them, but when i seen those checkered XV laces, it made me want em even more..Im trying to restrain myself but jeez, Jordan has a hold on me tighter than a boa squeezing a guinea pig..Ima stay strong and just wait patiently for the obsidians. Not easy tho.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Good idea! Are force fields and sneaker shields sold online only?!? Anyone know of any stores in SoCal that carry them?
I copped the force fields from my local FTL... I've seen them on FNL website though

they sell them at footlocker, champs, footaction and finishline. there around $18 dollars.

I bought those checkered laces years ago for 99 cents they were in a clearance bin in local ftl. I totally forgot about them! now my chicagos look
pimp.gif
Thanks for reminding me that I had them!

Originally Posted by manny1

they sell them at footlocker, champs, footaction and finishline. there around $18 dollars.

I appreciate it fellas good looking out!

Originally Posted by HeavyChevy

yea im quite surprised at everyone having problem with their NDC order,didnt expect this. And i was hating on eastbay for all the trouble they were having that night but now i feel i wouldve been better off ordering from them
eyes.gif

Eastbay was an even bigger headache to deal with.  Site was down for hours.  I would avoid them for big releases such as this one personally or only have them be your backup to the backup plan lol.  Their checkout timer is buggy at best and lately they've crashed for pretty much every major release.  The free shipping that comes with the gold club membership and no tax is the only reason I even bother dealing with them anymore since I don't even get the emails when they have restocks.  Now that they've come out with these different membership levels it's only a matter of time before they offer a Titanium membership for like $60 a year. 

Looks like my Finishline order went through, so now I have two pairs (9.5) on the way. Don't really know if I should keep that 2nd pair though.

I used to use force fields, and hated them.  Once you stick them to 1 pair, they have to stay there because of the adhesive.  You end up spending so much money.  
IMO, these are 1000000000x better than force fields....
http://www.sneakershields.com/ 

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Kinda think ima regret not doubling up on these.... I wanna know why they all didn't come with tags... Got mine from a Ftl this morning and they had tags....

Same here.. hrm. I've also read in the previous pages that people are selling the hangtags for 30 a pop.. Seriously? I bought my pair with no hang tag and walked around the mall to see that shoe palace had hangtags. tf is that?
did you go to southland mall again? How was it over there? my local mall wasn't too crazy.

Nah I went to great mall at 11 in the morning. I didn't expect to  buy a pair but I was surprised.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I used to use force fields, and hated them.  Once you stick them to 1 pair, they have to stay there because of the adhesive.  You end up spending so much money.  
This.
Especially for X's since the toe box is cut so low with the tongue and bridge of the shoe to the upper, as opposed to say III's.

Just remember, the sneaker shields will feel better sometimes if you take the insole out, insert the sneaker shields, then replace the insole.  

At least I have found this to be true for most of my kicks I use them in.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Those wearable sneaker shields r NICE. I'm not to big on shields but this shoe is just beggin for it after a couple wears so I needed an instant solution, I put a crease on my toe just by tryin em on 
ohwell.gif

Wearable shoe trees > Forcefield

PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT THERE IS [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING[/color] allowed in this forum. This includes hangtags, smart guys.

Keep it in your sigs or hit people up in the buy/sell forums. Posting any type of advertisements that you're looking to buy or sell will risk yourself getting suspended from Niketalk

Originally Posted by h0vit0

jimmyjazz has sz 10 and 12

ITEM# 10886461 (RETRO 10 SNEAKER) is no longer in stock and has been removed from your bag
ITEM# 10886457 (RETRO 10 SNEAKER) is no longer in stock and has been removed from your bag

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Wearable shoe trees > Forcefield
Any you recommend? 

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by HeavyChevy

yea im quite surprised at everyone having problem with their NDC order,didnt expect this. And i was hating on eastbay for all the trouble they were having that night but now i feel i wouldve been better off ordering from them
eyes.gif

Eastbay was an even bigger headache to deal with.  Site was down for hours.  I would avoid them for big releases such as this one personally or only have them be your backup to the backup plan lol.  Their checkout timer is buggy at best and lately they've crashed for pretty much every major release.  The free shipping that comes with the gold club membership and no tax is the only reason I even bother dealing with them anymore since I don't even get the emails when they have restocks.  Now that they've come out with these different membership levels it's only a matter of time before they offer a Titanium membership for like $60 a year. 

is there an actually problem? or you just didnt receive your email confirmation. As far as I know no orders have gotten cancelled for this release from NDC.

Back
Top Bottom