Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

so I placed my order from FNL at about 10 minutes past midnight.

It's still in "pending" status in Paypal

Does anyone with experience with this know the likelihood of me getting my order placed?

I was in the same boat.  I called customer service Sunday to see what the status was for my order.  They said if you didn't receive a confirmation e-mail, then your order didn't go through and that it takes up o 72 hrs for Paypal to release your funds back into your account.

I showed up at about 930 yesterday at mission valley mall in S.D. and they even gave me a military discount at the footlocker, no problem at all, walked out with them for $139. shout out to the dude Josh that works there.

No order confirmation email from eastbay but got ups shipping email this am so I guess I got through. What s headache. No emAil from fnl and paypal transaction cancelled. Glad I got a pair. Hopefully people don't buy on eBay and the resellers have to return them

Does anyone with experience with this know the likelihood of me getting my order placed?
Most likely you are #!!#%%.  FNL is a worthless company.  People hate on Eastbay all the time about petty stuff but Eastbay will always make right the problem.  FNL does not give a +!@%.  I have had multiple incidents with them involving online orders, never resulting in anything positive after the situation happened, always getting #!!#%% and told sorry.  They oversell, hold funds for an extremely long time, cancel orders for the most ridiculous reasons, told me I had too many IP addresses once...... I SMH everytime I walk by one in the mall, hoping they would close theirs and put in a TILT at least, something of value. Stay away from them on limited releases that you are counting on because they are just dependable as the pullout method with a virgin. 

Originally Posted by wr8201

if u didnt receive an confirmation email it will be canceled..it happened to me with the concords

Not true, just because it happened to you with the Concords it doesn't mean it always happens. I never received a confirmation email with my BC III's ordered around 1210 and they got to me no problem. My advice is that you check your order status on Finish Line. If it says picked that means you're safe. Either that or you can try calling them.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

I called NDC and they said my order should ship Thursday 1/26- not sure why they arent shipping today- but , oh well

What?!? It takes 4 days to process?? That's wack
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I'm shocked this topic grew 100 pages in a matter of three days.

it doubled friday night i left the thread on pg 58 i think & when i woke up it was @ 111

Originally Posted by JORDAN2233

JB should have also came out with a special #45 jersey with this release, i would have bought that no questions

yeah I agree they released them In 03 for no particular reason and I went H.A.M on them I think they should crank out some more retro jerseys soon, my "authentic " black and red pinstripe is  holding up really good but my cheaper swingman rookie and 45 are just ok, swing man quality is straight crap
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Originally Posted by JORDAN2233

JB should have also came out with a special #45 jersey with this release, i would have bought that no questions

yeah I agree they released them In 03 for no particular reason and I went H.A.M on them I think they should crank out some more retro jerseys soon, my "authentic " black and red pinstripe is  holding up really good but my cheaper swingman rookie and 45 are just ok, swing man quality is straight crap
sick.gif

Agreed, and i think they should retro the "I'm back"t shirt too where Mj was displayed with the #45Bulls jersey.Instead we have that ugly new era cap windy city.

i just thought a lot of heads were passing or possibly sleepin on them.
then on friday evening everyone came out of the woodwork.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

It never fails.

yes! got my shipment confirm email from FNL.com this morning! 2/2 so far from FNL.com concs and these/

Thats the truth, these sold a lot better than I thought, guess I underestimated them.

if creasing is that big of a deal then some of you might want to forget sneakers altogether and just start collecting these instead:
historydutchwoodenclogs.jpg

zero creasing so you're forever fresh, playboy.

Good luck with finishline.  I have had an order cancelled by them and I got a confirmation email.  It is a total crapshoot with them. 

So do they cancel the orders if they ran out of the size when you tried to buy them?

Or is it if people's payment didn't go through?

School me.

if creasing is that big of a deal then some of you might want to forget sneakers altogether and just start collecting these instead:

I think the fact that someone implemented a way to keep your sneakers looking new should be praised instead of criticized IMO.  

Yes I get it, they are sneakers, they are meant to crease, but that doesn't mean you can't do anything to prevent it from happening.  

People are just trying to help each other out here, there's no need to mock the idea. 

I love my shoes, and I would love nothing more than to keep them looking great.  That's just my opinion. 

possible good news for those who ordered from NDC. I received a DM from @nikestore on twitter and they said "your order going through has nothing to do with receiving an email confirmation." in other words, you don't need an email confirmation to get the shoes.

ALSO (for those curious about hang tags), they also said the pair SHOULD contain a hang tag and if they don't then e-mail them and they will send one to me - they provided a contact link. I think someone else may have mentioned that earlier in the thread so not trying to be redundant. Just lending some additional validation.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I think the fact that someone implemented a way to keep your sneakers looking new should be praised instead of criticized IMO.  

Yes I get it, they are sneakers, they are meant to crease, but that doesn't mean you can't do anything to prevent it from happening.  

People are just trying to help each other out here, there's no need to mock the idea. 

I love my shoes, and I would love nothing more than to keep them looking great.  That's just my opinion. 

whoa, i didn't know it was serious like that.
i didn't mean to offend you with my lighthearted sarcasm.
my apologies, friend.

Back
Top Bottom