Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by woodro

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Yes. But people selling them way beyond that.
I say $230 MAX with shipping/taxes.

$200 because buying solely to resell is WACK!

u kno where they can be found for 200$?
you better off waiting for NDC to restock then finding these for that.

Originally Posted by woodro

wats a decent price to spend for these resell? like $215?

What he said. Today I watched 4 of them on ebay go for just over $200.00 so resellers are not getting what they thought they were going to get for them which is good. So those of you that still want them I would check ebay and craigslist because I have been seeing the prices go down.

Originally Posted by oldshoe34

What he said. Today I watched 4 of them on ebay go for just over $200.00 so resellers are not getting what they thought they were going to get for them which is good. So those of you that still want them I would check ebay and craigslist because I have been seeing the prices go down.
Prices on these have gone way down. I even see some on craigslist for $190

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

miss those days. used to get shoes early for around $80.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 good ol days
THE WEEKS BEFORE THE RELEASE, THE TRAINS BRINGING THE JORDAN SHIPMENTS IN TO THE NIKE FACTORY WOULD GET ROBBED AND I REMEMBER THE STREETS WOULD BE FLOODED WITH THE NEW JORDANS AND RETROS FOR CHEAP

I MISS THOSE DAYS AS WELL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Guess being new here (at the time) and not knowing the right people made me schlep it and buy em @ the store.  feelsbatman

Not to perpetuate things but not having to waste time on a Friday night coupled with sleeping in on a Saturday morning is an awesome trade off for paying 30 bucks over retail. I mean if Nike sold em for 200 most peeps who wanted them still would have bought em. Personally I had no problem being a custy on this one.

I know its not that serious, but I figured I would share this info with those of you that didnt get their tag on their pair... I sent an email to Nike and they replied and are going to send me a tag free of cost.

NO you wont. $10 says they will email you in a few days or you can email them and they will tell you they do not have anymore.

and honestly, its not that big of a deal. are you gonna put it around your neck and wear it as a necklace?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I know its not that serious, but I figured I would share this info with those of you that didnt get their tag on their pair... I sent an email to Nike and they replied and are going to send me a tag free of cost.

NO you wont. $10 says they will email you in a few days or you can email them and they will tell you they do not have anymore.

and honestly, its not that big of a deal. are you gonna put it around your neck and wear it as a necklace?
Sodium is STILL heavy in this one

whats goood tho NT why r some of u impressed with quality IMUST SAY THE QUALITY IS HORRIBLE THEY CREASED AND I JUST TRIED EM ON THEIR HORRIBLE MAN! I like the shoe but not gonna lie and say this is "premium qua lit" glad to have em but for 175 after tax for crap quality YIKES!

if my pair come with hang tag, i'll auction it off on ebay. maybe i can get a ridiculous 50 dollars for them. smh and at the same time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by The7onius

WindyCity45 wrote:

had these since release day ;D sucks for the people getting them hella late

I guess that makes you special huh? Not like it you had them years ago, 4 to 6 days makes no difference.

bragging about getting kicks on release date...dudes doing it
laugh.gif

this. I'm getting mines this weekend for $123 after tax.

$123 and getting them a week later >>> paying $175 on release date and being extra thirsty to wear them

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

wow my east bay order went thru that i paced at 345 am wow!

Amazing right? They had a FSR 2 hours after the anticipated drop when their servers went to crap. Mine shipped yesterday, even before my NDC order which I placed less than a minute after the link went live.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats a great pic
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

What time did the severs come back on?

Like I said in my post earlier, like 2 hours after. IDK the exact time, I just randomly tried it and it freaking worked

On my pair, the right shoe midfoot was kind of creased right out the box...Did anyone else have this issue?!

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

whats goood tho NT why r some of u impressed with quality IMUST SAY THE QUALITY IS HORRIBLE THEY CREASED AND I JUST TRIED EM ON THEIR HORRIBLE MAN! I like the shoe but not gonna lie and say this is "premium qua lit" glad to have em but for 175 after tax for crap quality YIKES!
lol...

Creased shoes = Bad quality tho??
grin.gif

just checked my tracking for my ndc order and the delivery has been rescheduled for early delivery on wednesday
pimp.gif
i love that 2 day free shipping from ndc.

Got these on the RD. Tried to try them on and they were just too tight. I couldn't even try them on because they started creasing as soon as my foot was halfway. I'll be returning these soon. It's too bad, too, because the shoe has a great design but the fact that it's too tight on my foot is a deal breaker for me.

Back
Top Bottom