Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I know its not that serious, but I figured I would share this info with those of you that didnt get their tag on their pair... I sent an email to Nike and they replied and are going to send me a tag free of cost.

NO you wont. $10 says they will email you in a few days or you can email them and they will tell you they do not have anymore.

and honestly, its not that big of a deal. are you gonna put it around your neck and wear it as a necklace?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

whats goood tho NT why r some of u impressed with quality IMUST SAY THE QUALITY IS HORRIBLE THEY CREASED AND I JUST TRIED EM ON THEIR HORRIBLE MAN! I like the shoe but not gonna lie and say this is "premium qua lit" glad to have em but for 175 after tax for crap quality YIKES!
lol...

Creased shoes = Bad quality tho??
grin.gif

If thats the case then all of the OG Jordans and older Air Force 1s are terrible quality too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

whats goood tho NT why r some of u impressed with quality IMUST SAY THE QUALITY IS HORRIBLE THEY CREASED AND I JUST TRIED EM ON THEIR HORRIBLE MAN! I like the shoe but not gonna lie and say this is "premium qua lit" glad to have em but for 175 after tax for crap quality YIKES!
lol...

grin.gif

If thats the case then all of the OG Jordans and older Air Force 1s are terrible quality too
laugh.gif

yes creased up shoes that crease easily = bad quality n my book 
mad.gif

nikeairon wrote:
On my pair, the right shoe midfoot was kind of creased right out the box...Did anyone else have this issue?!
yeah myne was crease also. For some reason  my wolf 5s mettalic 5s, black cements all had creasing on right foot.

lol...

grin.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif
In that case the shoe in your avy is the best quality shoe JB has put out in years 
laugh.gif

lol...

grin.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif
This just keeps ringing in my head.
laugh.gif

"Hand"tag LOL

mine came with the hangtag, but honestly, i don't really care that much as it will be stored in my box
like all other hangtags or retro cards anyway.

anyone want to remove the gloss from the leather? its not bad when I hold em on person but when I saw a finishline employee wearing them they looked so shiny and fake.
and these really aren't as tight as people were saying. and my foot its kinda wide

Originally Posted by DRO3000

NO you wont. $10 says they will email you in a few days or you can email them and they will tell you they do not have anymore.

and honestly, its not that big of a deal. are you gonna put it around your neck and wear it as a necklace?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats a great pic
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

laugh.gif
they sent me a simmilar email monday but I didn't get around to checking it until you posted this, they said they're going to mail me one, not that it's that big of a deal but it's nice to have as an extra in the box , it's more of the point to me that every one should get the same things if they pay the same prices. also
laugh.gif
 at that pic and the saltiness of zyzz's response . any one who didnt get theres just email nike and they'll hook you up

Originally Posted by IronHorse

Originally Posted by windosw95

Restock at sneakerhead.com
They should call is reseller.com for selling that at that high price...
30t6p3b.gif

yeahman, it's $220 plus $5 shipping.
they are excluded from free shipping as if these require more manpower to put into a cardboard box and tape up.
busters.

"if you didn't get a HAND tag with your pair then just get on your LABtop and email ndc. or they SALE them on ebay if you want to waste your money..."
has the american school system failed us this miserably??
oh my...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

miss those days. used to get shoes early for around $80.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 good ol days
THE WEEKS BEFORE THE RELEASE, THE TRAINS BRINGING THE JORDAN SHIPMENTS IN TO THE NIKE FACTORY WOULD GET ROBBED AND I REMEMBER THE STREETS WOULD BE FLOODED WITH THE NEW JORDANS AND RETROS FOR CHEAP

I MISS THOSE DAYS AS WELL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so you admit to supporting some lame $+% thugs selling legitimately HOT kicks yet bad mouth factory workers in china for doing basically the same thing?  #hypocrisysfinest, at least the factory workers can find the means without using a gun...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Not going to lie, I would take this lower price shoes over retail and over prices shoes from retailers/Nike. Getting over on the man is always a plus. Nike been raping us for years. Why not get some authentic kicks for cheap?

Back
Top Bottom