Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by moundraised23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 good ol days
THE WEEKS BEFORE THE RELEASE, THE TRAINS BRINGING THE JORDAN SHIPMENTS IN TO THE NIKE FACTORY WOULD GET ROBBED AND I REMEMBER THE STREETS WOULD BE FLOODED WITH THE NEW JORDANS AND RETROS FOR CHEAP

I MISS THOSE DAYS AS WELL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so you admit to supporting some lame $+% thugs selling legitimately HOT kicks yet bad mouth factory workers in china for doing basically the same thing?  #hypocrisysfinest, at least the factory workers can find the means without using a gun...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
lol. didnt mean to upset you, Dudley Do-Right. (just kidding btw)
simply reminiscing on the "old days" hah. no one is condoning violence in any way shape or form. certainly old enough to appreciate that now. 15 years ago, let's just say there were those who were a little less concerned about where they were getting their "AUTHENTIC" / RELEASE DAY jordans from (not to be confused with the "workers in china" that stay after hours or take a few from the "did not meet quality specs pile" and flip "early releases" for triple the price. lol
besides no one said anything about a gun. as far as i'm aware, there wasn't any violence. people simply hopped the train cars and took the shipments. i'm not aware of anyone actually sticking up the train conductor. hope you're not picturing some sort of "Billy the Kid" / "Wild Wild West" situation lol. 

CIRCLE THE WAGONS!

My pair from NDC just showed up and they came with the hangtag!

Can't wait to wear these when the weather gets a little better around here.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 good ol days
THE WEEKS BEFORE THE RELEASE, THE TRAINS BRINGING THE JORDAN SHIPMENTS IN TO THE NIKE FACTORY WOULD GET ROBBED AND I REMEMBER THE STREETS WOULD BE FLOODED WITH THE NEW JORDANS AND RETROS FOR CHEAP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so you admit to supporting some lame $+% thugs selling legitimately HOT kicks yet bad mouth factory workers in china for doing basically the same thing?  #hypocrisysfinest, at least the factory workers can find the means without using a gun...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

YOU NEED A SADDLE AND SPURS FOR HOW MUCH YOU RIDE MY POSTS....

HASH MARK OUTSIDE OF TWITTER
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

HOT KICKS BELOW RETAIL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CHINA FACTORY WORKER FAKES/B-GRADES AT 3 TIMES RETAIL

LMAO just got a response email from nike after I sent them my address and it said please allow 4 to 6 weeks for your tags to arrive , probably a tedious pain in the *** for them but that's what they get for jacking up the prices on us

Recieved my pair from ndc.  Came with hangtag.  They look gooood but, when I tried them on, they're tight as heck!  I had trouble getting them off lol.  Oh well.  Next up, 4s!

Originally Posted by rjucks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
lol. didnt mean to upset you, Dudley Do-Right. (just kidding btw)
simply reminiscing on the "old days" hah. no one is condoning violence in any way shape or form. certainly old enough to appreciate that now. 15 years ago, let's just say there were those who were a little less concerned about where they were getting their "AUTHENTIC" / RELEASE DAY jordans from (not to be confused with the "workers in china" that stay after hours or take a few from the "did not meet quality specs pile" and flip "early releases" for triple the price. lol
besides no one said anything about a gun. as far as i'm aware, there wasn't any violence. people simply hopped the train cars and took the shipments. i'm not aware of anyone actually sticking up the train conductor. hope you're not picturing some sort of "Billy the Kid" / "Wild Wild West" situation lol. 

CIRCLE THE WAGONS!

i used to live by the train tracks on pendelton they used to hit, one spot anyway...late night, train moving extra slowly, and sometimes stopping
no conductors, 2 my knowledge
wink.gif
, had much to do with it....the trains would literally stop

high school teams would have the new j's weeks before release.

i remember a kingsbury bball game where most of the team had white/red 13s weeks before they dropped 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

used to stay hearing: "aye mane, got that new project pat,  dvds, and them new j's...junts dont drop til next month" 
laugh.gif

me: "sheeeeeeiiiitt, wat sz?" ...lol

UPS just dropped my two pair off from NDC. Definitely taking them back for a refund. These feel like some cheap Chinese slippers I had as kid back in 77. SMDH
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Congrats to those that copped and like em...

Whoever slept on these were obvious noobz..vets been waitin

On these since 95' reminded me of da freshwater griffey

Release....popular model that took way too long to retro..

So they smoked upon release...

Got my pair from FTL on release date at 12:30 pm with no problem.(with hang tag) concords different story.
Sportmart Around here still have a pair of 10&10.5. Char,WV that is.

NDC pair came in, but they look so much smaller than I thought. Prob should have gotten a sz 11.5 instead of 11. Still a beauty though.

Next DT II, Jordan IV,

IMG_20120125_140736.jpg

Finnally got my pair. Sadly for 220$ shipped 
tired.gif
 Waiting for the wearable shoe trees to come in the pair or I might just get some forcefeilds. No hangtag

got my first pair from footlocker

and my second pair came in from ndc today......................................................................peace23

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

HOH in FASHION SHOW MALL (LAS VEGAS) had just got their 2nd shipment in this morning! Hit them up at (702) 369-0401
They said no phone orders and wouldn't ship any out because they only have 8, 8.5, and 13

Back
Top Bottom