Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Idk cus Victor Cruz is a sneakerhead and the colorway of the Xs isnt 2 far off from giants colors

Idk if it has to do with said canceled order above but these keep on popping up in the "great choices" section of the page on eastbay so I would keep my eyes out for a restock on these. when you click on them it brings them up but doesnt show any sizes but it also doesnt say out of stock theyre keeping it in their system for one reason or another. btw just got my hangtag from nike on monday

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Zyzz

possible to get these for under $200 shipped?

yes, I bought a VVVVNDS pair on ebay for 180 shipped

id prefer DS, the most im willing to pay is $200. been looking on ebay but not much luck.

Anyone's starting to squeak yet?

laugh.gif

I think if you wear these sneakers on a consitent bases. then it would squeak, a solution for that woukd be babie powder. how many tsbs?

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Hey, airBOZretroIII why are you acting insentive towards the man's issue thats just wrong. in fact, if you would of encountered this predicament im sure you would like to world to know your pain in hopes of someone finding the solution. so whats the problem. Im sure,crocodile dundee has a heart so whats your excuse. As for Cliffysam, i feel your pain. all ican tell you is see if the seller is located around the area, maybe your personal visit would change things. if he lives in another state or overseas, try to muster up documentation, everything yall talked about from day one and bring it to paypal. i wish you the best of luck in the course of action you choose to follow

Simple question as there is a concord aftermath thread but I have deleted it now so you senSItive people can RELAX.
As for croc dundee
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You're a GENIUS

Want a solution to your problem???
As all the BEASTS on this forum say, DO YOUR HOMEWORK CLIFF. (Hope that doesn't OFFEND you MH)
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

No it doesn't. Dude had a 100% feedback rating on eBay so homework was done. It just came down to trust and chance. When it comes to Jaded nike talkers like you. No one wants to hear your ignorant rants that feed your bizarre shoe game alter ego. Figure it out. Hope that doesn't offend you.

I had won a auction for two pairs of shoes. the seller sends me his number. I call him he offers two for one on shipping cost if we pay through paypal. Tells me to cancel the transaction first. Then he will send the invoice for them matching the single shipping cost. So I cancel and he never responds with an invoice, or refund of my money. Now I have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get my refund now. Bummed.

I'm sorry this happened to you dude.  If this came thru my queue, I would definitely have escalated to Seller Fraud
mad.gif
mad.gif
.  Was his ebay acct established?  I'm on the buyer side of Fraud for PayPal, so we have different things we look at.  But what I've been seeing lately (since sneakers have become a popular thing) are cats opening new ebay accts and selling the sneakers using professional pix (marqueesole, etc) or opening up ebay and paypal accts just to accept a payment and exit the funds and go on about their business.  Check with PayPal to see if a Fraud case can be made, if you haven't already.  If they see it, they'll pend the payment and limit the seller's acct.

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Idk cus Victor Cruz is a sneakerhead and the colorway of the Xs isnt 2 far off from giants colors

Uhh...I don't think Chicago X's are anywhere close to NY Giants colors but to each his own.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Uhh...I don't think Chicago X's are anywhere close to NY Giants colors but to each his own.
grin.gif
Agreed..... Giants= RED WHITE AND BLUE  Bulls= RED WHITE AND BLACK......
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Hey, airBOZretroIII why are you acting insentive towards the man's issue thats just wrong. in fact, if you would of encountered this predicament im sure you would like to world to know your pain in hopes of someone finding the solution. so whats the problem. Im sure,crocodile dundee has a heart so whats your excuse. As for Cliffysam, i feel your pain. all ican tell you is see if the seller is located around the area, maybe your personal visit would change things. if he lives in another state or overseas, try to muster up documentation, everything yall talked about from day one and bring it to paypal. i wish you the best of luck in the course of action you choose to follow

Simple question as there is a concord aftermath thread but I have deleted it now so you senSItive people can RELAX.
As for croc dundee
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You're a GENIUS

As all the BEASTS on this forum say, DO YOUR HOMEWORK CLIFF. (Hope that doesn't OFFEND you MH)
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

No it doesn't. Dude had a 100% feedback rating on eBay so homework was done. It just came down to trust and chance. When it comes to Jaded nike talkers like you. No one wants to hear your ignorant rants that feed your bizarre shoe game alter ego. Figure it out. Hope that doesn't offend you.

Offended?? Far from it.
I laugh at people like you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cliffysam

As for croc dundee
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You're a GENIUS

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Offended?? Far from it.
I laugh at people like you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good. I'm glad I can bring you some happiness.

^^^^ how did everything work out, i hope you got your money or the merchandise you was promised. With that being said anyone know where i can find aj shoe laces that match, the inner sock liner of the chicago 10s. i havent wore em yet. im debating if i should wear cargo or blue jeans but i know if i go with blue jeans the dye of the jeans would leak on the shoe. Maybe ill wear them with shorts. Quick question do these js yellow easily being that theyre white. I noticed most of the ogs 10 especially the white color, stayed white not yellow any insight on that

To those who are asking, I've worn mine about 2-3 times for hours each time.

Still no squeaking.. I'm hoping that this holds up though.

What squeaked on the Xs before? Was it the tongue on the sides of the shoe or the sole? I never owned a squeaky pair before.
nerd.gif

^^^^ how did everything work out, i hope you got your money or the merchandise you was promised. With that being said anyone know where i can find aj shoe laces that match, the inner sock liner of the chicago 10s. i havent wore em yet. im debating if i should wear cargo or blue jeans but i know if i go with blue jeans the dye of the jeans would leak on the shoe. Maybe ill wear them with shorts. Quick question do these js yellow easily being that theyre white. I noticed most of the ogs 10 especially the white color, stayed white not yellow any insight on that

Leather doesn't yellow homie these will be fine. As far as leaking of jeans blue dye, yes. I'm pretty sure they will unless you roll them out so that there's no outer part of the jeans touching the leather maybe. I rock all my white Js with shorts.

Also, someone in this thread a while ago had matching laces to go w/ the sock liner idk where they got it from tho.

I was able to get a full refund thankfully so it all workout. And yeah I got my pair for $199 shipped a week after release day. Keep on it and you will find some for the $190/$200 price range no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom