Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I've worn my pair 4 times already and love them. Super soft leather, they feel extremely comfortable.

The next pair that JB releases that is hyped and terrible (in terms of quality) I'm coppin 2 so I can trade for Chi X's.

Then, so would that be the 14's?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i waited 15 plus years for these...thank god i got em.

Yeah man, I have been waiting for these too... I always said if these ever retro'd, I would not be denied....Classic colorway..

Originally Posted by Zyzz

still trying to find the right price on these
30t6p3b.gif

What's the right price?  Retail which is around $175 with taxes...I've seen listings all over for these for $200 shipped even $190 shipped...that's basically just paying a few bucks over the shipping cost to get them...

I don't see these anywhere for under $200 shipped. Where are you finding these for that low of a price? Kinda hard to believe.

Just got a pair for $180 shipped off the bay. Gotta watch pricing and sellers.

They should be here either Saturday or Monday.

Pretty excited to see them in person.

Just can't get over the checkered liner
ohwell.gif
kinda glad I passed but seem like decent quality

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Just got a pair for $180 shipped off the bay. Gotta watch pricing and sellers.

They should be here either Saturday or Monday.

Pretty excited to see them in person.

what size are you?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by thrilla11

^ I live in LA too bro and they flew off the shelves. No one is really wearing them though. I've only seen one person wearing them.

Really? I remember waking up late thinking they were going to be sold out. I rushed out my house and called my local champs on my way and they still had my size. I got there and I asked if they had a big line in the morning and they said they had around 10 people waiting. They said they still had a lot of pairs when i picked mine up. Maybe it was just my area... 

Tried mine on, well just the right shoe, these things run small as hell. Should of got a 10.
sick.gif

Probably gonna have to throw these in the buy/sell thread.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Tried mine on, well just the right shoe, these things run small as hell. Should of got a 10.
sick.gif

Probably gonna have to throw these in the buy/sell thread.

You didnt read the thread before you purchase the shoe. A majority of Nters stated that these sneakers ran small. I even went the extra mile and tryed them on at a mom and pop shop and my true size fit good but when i took of the shoe my foot felt relieved so i went up a half size. Next time read up on the thread ive had close class before if it wasnt for this thread. and mom and pop shops

Originally Posted by three6mafia

sick.gif

Probably gonna have to throw these in the buy/sell Or maybe you could cut those elastic straps. dont know if this would damage the shoe in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom