Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Goin to the mall later on today to see what type of release Finish Line is doing. If its midnight or 7am, I'll probably just try to order from NDC or Eastbay or something since I'll be at work. If my homie is working, I'll see if I can cop a pair today.

A lot of people are excited for these, sales could be brisk with people missing out on Concords and others with Christmas $/gift cards.

Originally Posted by bnf2x6

Originally Posted by jayyzurr

I'm from Queens, NY; Do you think there will be a good resell value on these? Maybe even a couple bucks? I'm prob gonna buy about 5 pairs=] Also, how long do you think I should camp out if at all? Thanks.
your type isn't welcome here.
lolz
roll.gif

Lmao!!! Man, when did this reselling frenzy start? -__-

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

i got my pairs last week just got to doing a write up on them today here
the quality is on point i'm not madd at it for being a 2012 Retro. These don't suffer from the weird fitting insoles like the 3's and the leather is supple, and its not glazed like the motorsports, and every leather retro that followed it. i'm gonna wear them out today hopefully they're as comfy as they look

Great pick up...Hoping to get a pair this weekend....

These shoes are a must have for me! One of the best times to be alive during the 90's! Shoes bring back that good feeling when I see them. Thanks JB

Originally Posted by Retro23J

I'm on the fence between buying them online or actually going into store
THIS!

I want to go to the store to try them on to make sure I get the size that fits me best, but at the same time I think
there's a better chance of getting them online, and I don't want to pass on an online buy only to go to the store
that morning and find out they've sold out in my size.

best believe NKE stock is soring this year..they will sell out but dont sleep because they probably wont be around for a week. this is the sneak that put me in the game. 3 pair please.

I might buy two pair bc my PRPS I wear daily are raw; they bleed all over my white cement 3's

two X's and three IV's

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Still debating whether to cop online tomorrow night at 9pm or go out Saturday morning at 7am. Hmmm....

If you can't wait to have them in your hands (like me) then hit up the mall at 7am but if your in no rush to get your pair then I would order online and sleep in.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

It's going to snow storm here in Chicago. If you're camping out, it's going to be real cold and gritty one. Those of you that copped early were smart.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I hope u are joking at "camping out".

You act like no one is going to camp out just because they're not XI's or simply because you think it.
laugh.gif

As of 2 months ago, everyone is a "sneaker head," you ain't know?

laugh.gif

Ok, answer me this how many hours is consider a "camp out"? I waited 5 hours and 20 mins for the concord's I wouldn't call that a camp out.And this is in Chicago area. No one is gonna camp for these they might wait 2-3 hours in line before the store opens but that's it.

storm coming in SoCal tomorrow morning haha, good luck to all the hardcore campers who want to risk getting sick hahaha.

I'm debating buying through Eastbay or in-person. The Eastbay gift card will save me 20%, but I want to make sure I get a hangtag.

$15 G's and seller probably lives in a nice, big house. Greed at it's finest. Kudos to whoever pays rape status to that dude tho.

Back
Top Bottom