Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Thinking I might just wait for them to hit outlets.

Michael-Jordan-Laughing.gif

since Crooked Tongues is in London, does that mean they will be available at midnight their time? meaning 4 PM pacific time?

Originally Posted by crup a holic

Wish my wife would buy me these for my birthday next week...instead she bought me obsidian jordan cmft max 10s cause they were on sale...smh, fml x10
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Take them back and get store credit to use towards these. 

Dude just tried to sell me these for $200 at Finish Line. I was like (-__-). I'ma try to order online tonight, if no luck the mall opens up at 9am and I get off at 7am, so I'll go line up then.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by crup a holic

Wish my wife would buy me these for my birthday next week...instead she bought me obsidian jordan cmft max 10s cause they were on sale...smh, fml x10
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Take them back and get store credit to use towards these. 

this is a nice idea... i think these were 80 or 90 before taxes so you would only need maybe 9o more to get these.......

Originally Posted by h0vit0

Thinking I might just wait for them to hit outlets.
Be lucky if these hit a week. IJS.
laugh.gif
Yall got me, but I have a strong feeling these will make their rounds at the factory outlets. The hard part is being quick enough to catch them when and if they do drop.

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Dude just tried to sell me these for $200 at Finish Line. I was like (-__-). I'ma try to order online tonight, if no luck the mall opens up at 9am and I get off at 7am, so I'll go line up then.

finishline employee was trying to mark them up and sell them to you on the side?!

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

copped for 160 at active athletes in houston last night... not bad...

You plugged with them or just went in on the humble? Headed by there this evening.

Originally Posted by h0vit0

Be lucky if these hit a week. IJS.
laugh.gif
Yall got me, but I have a strong feeling these will make their rounds at the factory outlets. The hard part is being quick enough to catch them when and if they do drop.

i seriously doubt they will touch outlet shelves if they get there employees will gobble them up just like the concords & white cement iv's

I'm in line right now at Nike Town Chicago, and I'm number 3, there's 2 snowman's in front of me.

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

Originally Posted by toughmoney

$15 G's and seller probably lives in a nice, big house. Greed at it's finest. Kudos to whoever pays rape status to that dude tho.

EXACTLY!

What difference does it make how big his house is?

Don't like the price, don't buy it....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
idk I know Finishlines will

I wanna try these on before I buy them to make sure I get the size I need

Hopefully not to many people will be there in the morning

how the hell are you dudes using the finishline $20 off? i tried to use it on my lil girls concords & i got the quick no...they said i can EARN rewards off the jordans but couldnt use the $20 off

They got you bro, they changed there policy a few months ago.  You CAN use your $20 reward coupon on ANY shoe now, NO restrictions.  If they told me no, I would have said 'put my shoes to the side please because I am calling your corporate office real quick".  They CAN NOT tell you no anymore. 

man i have the finishline 20$ off and i was looking over it to makesure that it didnt have restrictions but it does, u have to go online to see them but i was goin to give it a shot anyway for the X's...but ur saying that they no longer restrict JB or Nike or basically the good stuff ppl actually want to use the card for?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Workaveli

finishline employee was trying to mark them up and sell them to you on the side?!
Yea, they did it for the Concords too. Come release date, before they even start letting people in, they're out of size 10-11. Everyone was like...!$*?

Too bad a gladiator such as my self already been had these since the 13th. REAL MEN DONT NEED TO WAIT FOR A RELEASE DATE. COme on son.

i got mine at AA on federal road... they actually called me to come scoop em... went inside and didnt see much in there looks like it might be goin under soon. Theyre real shady tho as long as they have one pair of each size on release day they will sell everything else under the table

I'm so upset that I can't get these tomorrow.

frown.gif

Just hoping they still have my size next Saturday.

If not, then I won't get them at all.

Not trying to pay those rape prices on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom