Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

I have store credit for Shoe palace. I'm debating if I should use it on these...

Ermm lol

Originally Posted by richyung412

Too bad a gladiator such as my self already been had these since the 13th. REAL MEN DONT NEED TO WAIT FOR A RELEASE DATE. COme on son.
Who you tryna impress?? 
laugh.gif

CmonSon-300x300.jpg

Anybody know how these fit? Do they run small, big, true to size?

All my Jordan's fit true to size except XI's, which run a half size small for me.

Thx!

so whats the deal wit the hangtag situation???.....why are some pairs commin wit them and others are not????.....NDC said none of ther pairs will have the hangtag

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Dude just tried to sell me these for $200 at Finish Line. I was like (-__-). I'ma try to order online tonight, if no luck the mall opens up at 9am and I get off at 7am, so I'll go line up then.

finishline employee was trying to mark them up and sell them to you on the side?!
Yea, they did it for the Concords too. Come release date, before they even start letting people in, they're out of size 10-11. Everyone was like...!$*?
Report em to corporate. I sympathize with the poor sap working retail for damn near minimum wage, but if you want to run a hustle, target the folks who are exploiting you - not your kinfolk.

wish I could get these tomorrow but since a snowstorm is hitting Chicago and I'm trying to get a new car this week, that's not a possibility.

should still be able to cop these for me and my girl next weekend. if theyre sold out, then to ebay I go.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how crazy is da hype to these cuz I dont imma make it to a midnight release of these tonight n i hope I dont miss out on these

They're available on Crooked Tongues now. $171 prior to shipping. The free shipping is glacial, I'm not going to bother.

If your pair doesn't come with a hang tag I'll sell you mine for 50 since its thy important to people smh...I haven't seen people complain over a peice a paper like really.

Anyone in the DMV know if Potomac Mills is going to have a midnight release or something?  I'm fairly new to this lol. 

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

They're available on Crooked Tongues now. $171 prior to shipping. The free shipping is glacial, I'm not going to bother.

Incorrect. They are not available for another 8 minutes.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

On a scale of 1 to 10 how crazy is da hype to these cuz I dont imma make it to a midnight release of these tonight n i hope I dont miss out on these
Probably a 8.5/9 just because they haven't been out in so long.
I do think that depending on how big your city/town is on sneakers, it should be easy to cop, on RD.

If they aren't sold out by Sunday, I expect them to be on shelves next week.

At least that's what I'm hoping.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Hoh by me here in LA said they got 170 pairs!!! That sounds like a easy cop

Beverly Center?? Im located in the northridge area. But I think Im gonna head to Topanga Mall. Hope theres no big %$* line. 
Never been to a release at Topanga Mall, never wanted to risk it.  Northridge was/and still is my go to spot. 

I think I might end up going to Northridge. The last time I camped out was for the Jordan V, black university blue.Maybe I'll see you there. 

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Incorrect. They are not available for another 8 minutes.
nerd.gif
They were available when I typed it. I had them in my cart. Then, they took them off.

everyone is talking about the FINISHLINE coupon? Which $20 off one is that?  I saw the 25 off from Footlocker....IDK if they will even accept that. Can someone please shed some light here please. 

ANYONE know that CT 15% off code that people used for the XI release?--it was sent via email as a new customer thing

Originally Posted by spenna316

everyone is talking about the FINISHLINE coupon? Which $20 off one is that?  I saw the 25 off from Footlocker....IDK if they will even accept that. Can someone please shed some light here please. 

ANYONE know that CT 15% off code that people used for the XI release?--it was sent via email as a new customer thing

I believe people are referring to the 20$ coupon you get from the rewards program. Those are unique and can't be used more than once. I've been looking for CT coupons, but no luck.

Back
Top Bottom