Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by rojanjon

That sneak attack on NBAStore went fast...
laugh.gif

wait..... NBA store released tonight?

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by super23freak

Sorry to be a nuisance, but how are you guys getting through on Eastbay, Footaction, etc.?
For me it says I have a 7 hour waiting time to check out!

Bout 10 minutes ago I just checked the site and I checked out 2 pair with no wait size 10.5!
roll.gif
  Now I try and I get the dredded timer! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah man, it was so weird. I got through with no timer whatsoever and was able to order my size 9 LOL. I have the order number and everything, I'm pretty sure these are gonna get canceled though!

Surprised that east bay went thru its already 2 am over here central time. It my size for $160 shipped no
Tax.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by rojanjon

That sneak attack on NBAStore went fast...
laugh.gif

Somebody wasn't paying attention!!!!  
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
im sorry, they said themselves that they were releasing them online at 11am

SMH

whats with these sites and being such garbage during releases? SMH x 100000 cant even buy a damn pair of shoes you want these days

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

I dont know what Im doing wrong or how yall getting through anywhere but Footlocker and Eastbay both have me on 7 hour waits...%%!.. Not even gonna waste my time online anymore..these websites suck and crash 2 seconds past 12..
Why waste ur time with those sites???? Those two sites r the same exact thing as they r the same store!!
NDC is ur friend!!
pimp.gif
Saw they sold out so fast there and they did me dirty on the Concords lol..Its getting crazy and ridiculous now..Never had so much trouble getting kicks before

Are u following them on twitter???? They sent the link out at midnight on their twitter at midnight
If clicked on that link on time you would've had more than enough time to cop these

IDK for the concords cause  I wasn't using Twitter at that time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ladieslovechris

- eastbay will be sold out by morning. guarantee it.

Oh yea.... that timer is at 6 hours now. You have to remeber that their inventory is Champs, Foot Locker, and Eastbay. They get alot of shoes for those 3 stores. I would be suprised if they don't sell out within that 6 hour time frame.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Somebody wasn't paying attention!!!!  
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
im sorry, they said themselves that they were releasing them online at 11am

SMH

whats with these sites and being such garbage during releases? SMH x 100000 cant even buy a damn pair of shoes you want these days
this. I already copped but was helping a homie told him to go to nba in the morning and out of curiosity i hit their link on twitter and this mofo's are sold out already?! !+# 
mad.gif

i ordered from ndc and paid with paypal

i havent gotten a email from ndc but

i did get a email from paypal saying i submitted a order

does anyone else have this..................................................................peace23

Originally Posted by salbah3

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by super23freak

Sorry to be a nuisance, but how are you guys getting through on Eastbay, Footaction, etc.?
For me it says I have a 7 hour waiting time to check out!

Bout 10 minutes ago I just checked the site and I checked out 2 pair with no wait size 10.5!
roll.gif
  Now I try and I get the dredded timer! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah man, it was so weird. I got through with no timer whatsoever and was able to order my size 9 LOL. I have the order number and everything, I'm pretty sure these are gonna get canceled though!
Tried it another time 5 minutes later for my cousin's pair....7 hour wait time
laugh.gif

Finishline better straighten this up! I tried ordering a bunch of times, never got a confirmation but now I check my credit card (tied to my paypal) and it's showing like 10 transactions or so for like $3K :0

Pretty sure Eastbay may have sold out of size 10.5 (even though the Twitter rep didn't say so)... as it just kicked me off and said "We can't confirm inventory" for size 10.5.

So, it's possible that there are a lot more sizes on Eastbay that are already sold out. Basically, just don't get your hopes up if you have a long wait time at this point.

I was just experimenting with it to see if the wait times would actually go down, though.

I saw a guy rockin' these at the airport in Charlotte, NC tonight. Made me even more sad that I can't cop until next week. Looks like it's eBay for me. Doh!

Back
Top Bottom