Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Just got my eastbay confirmation, after placing the order 2 hours after 12:00 am EST like I stated before. I haven't received anything from NDC and I got through within the first minute, this is so freaking weird man

Was on NDC at 12:10AM EST with no luck - got the pending FNL paypal joint and JUST got an order number from Eastbay....no confirmation email yet but sleep is the next move. No wait.

edit: got the Eastbay confirmation. $159.99 shipped. size 13

crazy i forgot i was waiting on my iphone and bam i was able to check out wit to pair crazy!!! hopfully i get charged right now but still on hold on the phone and landline...crosses fingers

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

I saw a guy rockin' these at the airport in Charlotte, NC tonight. Made me even more sad that I can't cop until next week. Looks like it's eBay for me. Doh!

wait why not? just cop off eastbay?

Originally Posted by salbah3

Just got my eastbay confirmation, after placing the order 2 hours after 12:00 am EST like I stated before. I haven't received anything from NDC and I got through within the first minute, this is so freaking weird man

ME TOO... I deserve this after Concord depression I suffered! LOL

just got my email confirmation
pimp.gif

Been on hold for over 2:30 minutes... I thought what the hell i'll try online to order them... Wouldn't you know i placed 2 size 12's in my cart, proceeded to checkout and within 5 minutes of waiting i was able to order them... Order confirmation was also emailed to my yahoo account... You would think it would be easier to order via the gold club member number, but this time it was faster online... Go figure... time to sleep!! Good luck to others who want them...

Literally just checked out eastbay. They were in my cart from earlier. Attempted to check out one more time and got thru. My wait time started out at like 5 hours and dwindled in a short amount of time. Went to a little under 2 hours and then next thing u know Im down to 17 min and shortly after I was pushed thru to the checkout. Keep tryin to those who have had no luck.

Well, I just got an Eastbay confirmation for two size 10.5's... should I be worried???
Thank you everyone for your links and help tonight. (FINGERS CROSSED)

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

I saw a guy rockin' these at the airport in Charlotte, NC tonight. Made me even more sad that I can't cop until next week. Looks like it's eBay for me. Doh!

I won't have the funds until next week or else I would for sure. 

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i ordered from ndc and paid with paypal

i havent gotten a email from ndc but

i did get a email from paypal saying i submitted a order

does anyone else have this..................................................................peace23

i checked my order status on ndc and

i got a order #

and

it says in order is in progress

is this what others have?...........................................................................................................peace23

got my 11.5 off ndc at 12. easy cop. it was really a game time decision. never really liked x's. but figured wth, theyll go smooth this summer with some hoop shorts

I hear you. I can't cop until next week either. I actually sold my Zen Yeezys and De La Highs but am currently in the process of buying another car. I'm slightly bummed I can't get them today but have a feeling i'll be able to get them next week on discount.

ohh i feel you bro. do what ever you can. maybe someone on NT will hook you up with a pair. goodluck.

im now one click away from eastbay for a size 9 and realize i might not need them, i copped a 9.5 already.

here's my good deed for the week.

happy chinese new year to all LOL

Eastbay has full sizes. better grab them now.

No they don't. Try to put one in your cart.

Now am I full of $#**?

Didn't say you said it but some of those other dudes that were clowning me because apparently I was just "hyping."

i ordered from ndc and paid with paypal

i havent gotten a email from ndc but

i did get a email from paypal saying i submitted a order

does anyone else have this..................................................................peace23

i checked my order status on ndc and

i got a order #

and

it says in order is in progress

is this what others have?...........................................................................................................peace23

yes. we should be good.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom