Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

I just came back from my local Modells's and that joint is closed....
tired.gif

I have no idea what happened. I could have 0 pairs, I could have as many as 3. Never got any confirmation emails, but I am missing 550 dollars from my paypal account, so I'm not sure what that means.

Originally Posted by calYe2da

I am @ my local mall inside chillin waiting for them to open shop. I am like 5th in line.

Thats whats up im thinking nobody is going to be at the mall here at 6 so im planinng to leave in about 30 minutes to hit it up

Originally Posted by three6mafia

just got a call from my boy who went by the mall. said there are already 5 people lined up. i live in the burbs of detroit, mi. its 4am. store opens at 9. its like 7 degrees outside. SMH
bout to head up there. bringing a 12 pack of heineken with me.

good luck to everyone.

I live in Detroit too, what mall has ppl lined up?

I live in Cleveland. On my way to the mall now. Haven't done this crap since like '07 SMH. Hopefully the next time I post in this thread I'll have my 2 pairs...

I got lucky I am came up with a great idea. Da mall I am @ my girl works @ so I just came thru da employee door entrance. Think I've found me a new place to cop from without any *******t.

to everyone camping or driving in a snow storm to cop their pairs...i salute you sirs! nothing is gonna stop ya'll from getting your pair...not even rain or snow! hope you guys get yours cause you guys do deserve it. now its time to sleep...cant even touch my pair till 10am.

Back
Top Bottom