Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

It's snowing where I'm at and I just got to the mall for an 8 am release

Glad to see I'm not the only car in the parking lot. Hopefully the snow deters

Some people from coming out so I can stay in my car

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

How was the Midnight Release over your end Black Ice116?
Just put it this way, everyone there that wanted a pair got a pair, and after everyone got their shoes, some people went back for a seconds
laugh.gif

Going through this post and seriously didnt think it would be this wild for these...3am campouts and such? crazy. I remember last go around Xs sat on store shelves for a minute.

my account was charged, my order says in progress,but no email of confirmation

but i talked to a ndc rep and they said i have 99% chance my order was completed

what do you guys think?

I used Eastbay to cop my 12.5 I had to wait for over an hour and a half but its good. Who knows where to cop shirts from?

I slept on this release... literally and I just placed my order for an 11.5 on BeastBay and it went through... hopefully it doesn't get cancelled though!

If it does no biggie though... I'm not really fiending for these like I will the white cements so it's whatever so that's why I only bought one pair.

We'll see what happens!

Good luck to all those going to their spots in the morning. Got my size 9 through NDC and now the wait from Memphis to Seattle begins.

30t6p3b.gif
  Can't we have a simple release anymore people? Seriously. Sites selling out of GR within an hour or so, and now I have to drive myself down to the mall while its raining and crap to see if there's really people lined up like my friend is tellin me.. according to HER friend, there's "hella people already lined up" CMON SON.

I just wanted to play CoD and leave an hour before the mall opens. smdh..

I got through with BeastBay at around 4:20 AM about 40 minutes ago Eastern Time.

Fell asleep after sex and then woke up around 4:10 and had to wait 9 minutes and ordered and it went through and I got my confirmation e-mail already.

You guys should try BeastBay!

Thought I was SOL with this release because I over slept... guess not
smile.gif

Not that it even matters anymore, but what the hell happened to Pickyourshoes.com? They didn't get these at all

Got home at 12:15 and NDC was already sold out of my sz 8..Couldnt even get to use my gift card on these..smh

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Not that it even matters anymore, but what the hell happened to Pickyourshoes.com? They didn't get these at all

it was a limited GR.guess they dont got pull or sold what little pairs they got without posting.

Quick question did these release at the actual Footlocker stores at midnight already? Heard from a friend he got his pair already at the midnight release store. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom