Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Nike Scottsdale, prob 40 people in line. I hate the drops after an XI because the people always flood the lines cuz they're scared they won't get a pair.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Finna head out in a hr. my foot action opens at 9. Good luck fellow NTers and I apologize for he lack of purple in my response

Son I am dissapoint. No colored font is like ninjahood not writing da or air ant not saying yo df!

Originally Posted by young718chris

Originally Posted by ohboy

Yea, I ordered from NDC at 12:02 am EST...and got the order confirmation like 15 Minutes later.
J0rdanXIII wrote:
^^ yes received it 30min after I ordered
How many pairs did you guys purchase? I copped 2 at 12:02 AM but didn't get any email. Maybe because I got greedy?

Only one pair.

Woke up just now and checked my email - still no confirmation from NDC. And I ordered hella quick and placed it at 12:01!

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Woke up just now and checked my email - still no confirmation from NDC. And I ordered hella quick and placed it at 12:01!

same here.  ordered at 1203 and no email.  Still shows up in my order status though.  I only ordered 1 pair though.

went up to my mall at 8am in the snow. hopin people wouldnt be there but there was 5 in line for a 9am opening. mine came with a hang tag and i know one other person that got theres didnt get one

Funny cuz this was my easiest cop on NDC ever. Clicked the link, add to cart, checkout, done. No glitches whatsoever. I even got my Concords from NDC and that email came. No way their servers are as overloaded as they were that night.

Somewhat of an easy cop. Mall unexpectedly opened 15 minutes early, but all is good. Size 12 on it's way to ATL. Brandon
nerd.gif

Got to the mall around 3 a.m., store opened at 6 a.m., got my pair and came straight to work 
laugh.gif

I did not notice initially, but the hang tag was in between the shoe stuffing.  

These shoes are definitely better looking in person..... 
1hoxl3.jpg

Originally Posted by carmine23

Mine didn't come with the hand tag ..smh

i believe all NDC pairs won't either according to nikestore twitter. Someone can correct me if wrong tho.

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

Easy cop for me this morning, used the FootLocker $25 off of $100 and total came out to 144.

Not terrible quality, but not amazing. Pretty much what is expected these days from Jordan Brand.

So people were allowed that coupon then huh?  Anyone else have luck with the 25 off?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Finna head out in a hr. my foot action opens at 9. Good luck fellow NTers and I apologize for he lack of purple in my response

Son I am dissapoint. No colored font is like ninjahood not writing da or air ant not saying yo df!

30t6p3b.gif

Is there anyway to do it on the iPhone? Im still new to this. 

laugh.gif

Oh yea. Copped easily. Stuck with my regular size 10 and fits perfect

Got mine with ease. Walk in and out the door.
Mine came with the tag. *not a deal breaker if it doesn't have one*

Green Acres Mall was ok. 60-80 people in line. Now they start handing out wristbands just to get into the mall which i thought was pretty cool. a total of 8 stores got the shoes. footaction had a huge line, footlocker was the first to sell out. i copped from Champs cause supposedly there was only a 12 and 13 left but i figured it was a lie because the girl that worked there had her mom come in and buy 2. 10.5.. so shady. copped my 12 and dipped.

wow.... this thread jumped 30 pages since last time i checked here lol... hope everyone that wanted was able to cop...

just got back from athletes foot and no hang tag on mine either. have 2 more pairs coming (1 from ndc and 1 from eastbay). will be interesting to see if any of them come with a hang tag.

Ordered from NDC and received confirmation from them an hour later last night..glad I didnt have to wake up early and go out in the snow.

Back
Top Bottom