Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Just went ahead and copped on ebay. Price wasn't that bad especially after using my ebay bucks.

$181+plus shipping came out to $196.

*shrugs*

Just got back from Niketown NY..

7am release they said they sold 160 pairs..but they still had a FSR as of 10am this mornin..I had to wait until 10 because I missed the 7am launch time..but it was an easy cop..

Not many people were lined up at 10am tho..maybe 15-20?..the hype wasn't real at Niketown NY
laugh.gif

AND I didn't spend one dime of my hard earned teacher salary on these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by young718chris

Originally Posted by ohboy

Yea, I ordered from NDC at 12:02 am EST...and got the order confirmation like 15 Minutes later.
J0rdanXIII wrote:
^^ yes received it 30min after I ordered
How many pairs did you guys purchase? I copped 2 at 12:02 AM but didn't get any email. Maybe because I got greedy?

Only one pair.
I ordered one pair as well.  Size 11.5  I used paypal to check out so I don't have to worry about typing any information in...I got two e-mails.  One from Paypal and then one from NDC.  They already gave me the order number.  Use the NDC customer service line to check yours.  I called right after the order and they recognized it right away

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

Any spots in ATL that still has these?
Your best bet would be to call all the ones that you could make it to and check. Hopefully you got your pair. It shouldn't have been hard to get in the A.

Originally Posted by stylez23

i guess NBAstore playing games just like the concords?

Horrible ... why do I not learn my lesson.  Already have a pair from last night on NDC but I'm trying to size up  alittle.  I hear they are snug.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

Any spots in ATL that still has these?
Your best bet would be to call all the ones that you could make it to and check. Hopefully you got your pair. It shouldn't have been hard to get in the A.

DTLR Southlake still got an 11 12 i just left.

So I'm guessing the online stores got huge traffic because geez people didn't wanna be hit with the bad weather. I'm in Cali and its raining no way I'd be outside lining up. Lol at all the people who said don't sleep limited lol

As usual, stores here (Champs and FNL) only had 12-14 pairs... they were both out of size 9.5 already, but I scooped a couple 10's.

Used FNL Winner's Circle rewards without a problem.
Don't bother calling the NBA Store customer service .. they have no idea what is going on.

NBAStore was done as of last night around 1.

Dudes found out about my low key spot. I got there 30 mins before they opened and they sold out.

Went to plan B and had to charm the young lady into letting me get 2 pairs

Originally Posted by airedweezy

So I'm guessing the online stores got huge traffic because geez people didn't wanna be hit with the bad weather. I'm in Cali and its raining no way I'd be outside lining up. Lol at all the people who said don't sleep limited lol

U guys don't know how lucky it is to live in places with no snow....smh I'll take rain anyday over snow....

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Originally Posted by StillIn729

It snowed in Philly, I drive a 370z... Yeah I'm not going anywhere, sigh
Trust me, I know exactly how you feel..(370z owner too)
Glad it's Saturday and I was able to grab a pair @ 12 from ndc.
Still haven't seen a confirmation email tho.
V8 rear wheel driver here, I feel you guys pain 545i.... been slipping and sliding all morning
frown.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Why do people inspect the shoes before they buy them? It holds up the line.

Why not? thats the smart thing to do. Next thing you know. You go home with a defective unwearable pair. You have no one to blame but yourself if you had chance to inspect, and did not.

Pretty easy cop. They moving tho. Only complaint is that these fit WAY tighter than the previous retro. The elastic straps in the lace bed have very little give.
1073m3a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom