Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I don't care about the Hang tag as long as I have this 
pimp.gif
. Should of put these in instead of the tags.
I still have the shirt of the retro X card in my drawer!

^I wore my steels today in the 10s spirit and peeped the retro card sitting in the bottom of the box...

Retro card not fully appreciated at the time but I kind of wish they still put them in...

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

^I wore my steels today in the 10s spirit and peeped the retro card sitting in the bottom of the box...

Retro card not fully appreciated at the time but I kind of wish they still put them in...

i agree with this man 

after the concords disappointed with the innumerable pairs with defects, they should hand inspect a few new releases and throw retro cards in those boxes. like little JB quality control elves......*crickets* yeah

Originally Posted by jayem

I don't if these question has been answered, but I'll ask anyways.

To anyone that got this early, how's the fitting/sizing on these?

If these has been answered please direct me to the proper page #'s.
Thanks in advance.

The toebox is a little bigger/longer than normal imo. You can probly go .5 size down if you have narrow feet.

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

I'm surprised these haven't turned up on some European sites for sale. Don't think they're getting many pairs over the pond. Was trying to get them below retail. Looks like I'll have to rely on NDC.

i checked with HS and they said they weren't getting them.  
I asked SNS and they said no as well. Kind of surprised since they had gotten the Last Shots, figured they would have these.

Just out of curiosity, if any one can shed some light...why did they stop producing retro cards anyway? 

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by bence23

HYPE. HYPE HYPE.

k.
We are not calling you a lier but we'll just wait till RD to see if they sit or if they sell out quick. No need to build on the hype.

I'm going to assume you guys are young. I'm not saying they'll sell out in hysterical fashion. They definitely won't last through the weekend though. Some spots may see different results in sales. This is where those shoes get transferred to a retailer where they'll sell out aka "restocks."

This shoe doesn't need hype. I'm not trying to do that. Take it as an alert to not sleep on January 21st.

I guarantee someone will come in here one page from now and ask another rhetorical question. Same as last time.

Niketown Miami gave out wristbands, but they still had some at the end of the day. That never happens, so I'm thinking this release will definitely not be crazy.

Held these today in my hands and in for a 12.5

Damnit I don't need anymore shoes!
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Maybe if I have my own "blackout" for EB, NDC, and NT on Friday, the release will pass on by.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Niketown Miami gave out wristbands, but they still had some at the end of the day. That never happens, so I'm thinking this release will definitely not be crazy.

There are alot of heat coming out and I am assuming that people are still suffering after the holiday seasons. Also, the X's are a love it or hate it thing. 

Back
Top Bottom